need some advice on waxing??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charl

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Im from the nail geek forum but i wanted to ask you guys this question as its relating to waxing and i havent got any knowledge with this.

I had my legs waxed last week, it went fine and everything, but you know when usually the therapist says 'get it done every 4-6 weeks' at the end of the treatment, well im not joking but ive already got stubble. Im running my hands up my legs now and it doesnt feel smooth, theres hair that has already come through.

I might aswell just stick to veeting my legs as this and waxing are about the same time.

What do you think? Maybe thats just normal.

Love charl xx

Hair grows at different times, so you may have some hair underneath the skin if you like before you wax, and then a week later some new pops up.

Hence why you have got stubble, as it grows through at differing times. After 4 -6 waxes this should be a bit more sorted and the hair grows back much thinner too.

xxx

oh ok! well maybe i will keep up with having this done regularly and just see how it goes.

In the meantime, shall i just try not to shave or veet?

oh ok! well maybe i will keep up with having this done regularly and just see how it goes.

In the meantime, shall i just try not to shave or veet?
It can take up to 6 treatments before all the hair grows in the same cycle but if you shave or veet in between been waxed you will undo all the good work and your hair growth cycle will be back at square one (all different stages again)
keep up with the waxing every 3 to 4 weeks and you will notice a big difference eventually :hug:

thanku, will do!!!

i will keep it up, i was starting to think it was her application (how rude of me when i wouldnt of even known myself!!!) but i doubt it, she seemed to know what she was doing.

For the best results, get waxed every 4 weeks for the first 3 or 4 appointment, the most important thing is that you must not tweeze, shave or use hair removal creams in between. After around the 3rd visit, you may find that they look hairier than normal. This is because the hair is pretty much in the same growth cycle. It's after this wax that you'll find that you won't get stubble and the hair growth will reduce. xxx

Latest posts

Back