need some help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joolz

Reaction score
hi all just wondering if anyone knows how to solve this one
i did a client on friday she phoned on sat to say nails had broke off so off iwent to replace them they had broken at the tip put those back on and then she phoned this morn to tell me she lost another two this doesnt happen to me much my own nails always stay on and clients ive had may just want the odd one replacing(if any)at rebalance time anyway im going to see her 2 moz what should i do? go over them all again with l&p to make it thicker ,soak off and new set i really dont know and am also thinking shes a bit heavy handed and this is all doin the head in!!any advice is very welcome
thanks as always

Is this her first set of enhancements? It may well be that she is not used to wearing them or is particularly heavy-handed. Did you give her an aftercare leaflet and advise her that her nails are jewels not tools.

It sounds as though there wasn't enough product on the free edge. I'd just buff them down and apply more product. You don't have to make them thick, just make sure you've covered all the edges. xxx

Kimmi Rocks said:
It sounds as though there wasn't enough product on the free edge. I'd just buff them down and apply more product. You don't have to make them thick, just make sure you've covered all the edges. xxx
thankyou both for your replies i did do the aftercare thing when i buff down do i buff away completely,reprep, or apply the new product on top when the existing one is thinned(hope that makes sense!)

Latest posts

Back