Need to vent!(long post)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam1

Reaction score
I'm so busy in the next five and a half days I have 48 clients booked in,I'm so busy some days I don't even get a lunch break then today a client rings who cancelled her chrissie appt due to lack of cash rings and says she didn't want to call that one(I've already rebooked someone else) so now I'm have to work on my hols just to keep her happy!!!!! I tried to explain that I was now to heavily booked but she wouldn't take no for an answer she claims she only cancelled her last appt not this one!!! What makes me even crankier is that it will be a big job because she hasn't been for six weeks or more and she won't pay any extra cause she cries poor(she's Retired) and I'm a sucker! I'm about to move my business from home to a room in my local hair salon and I have to change my prices a little so hopefully this may discourage her because I'm to soft to sack her as a client. Thanks for listening to me waffle!
Sam:irked:

oh bless ya pet - you can really do without clients like this cant ya, whether she retired or not pet - i would stick to your guns and charge her your going rate for the service she requires, maybe she does this to you because she KNOWS your soft and will give in. afterall, you have to make a living dont you. i find its the retired clients that always plead poverty..............if they so low on cash, how come they can afford to go to the bingo halls most nights of the week? this may sound harsh but..............if she wants her nails doing pet, charge her your going rate. retired or not

Latest posts

Back