Needing a new UV/LED light

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dott305

Reaction score
I'm in the United States. I currently use Brisa for my hard gels and am in need of purchasing a new light. I know I should stay with the CND light however I am very skeptical of purchasing one as I have read and heard of so many that have issues 6,8 and 12 months down the line with them :(

Any recommendations on what to consider getting would be most appreciated.

If you can hold off Young Nails is going to launch one maybe this month. It will be a UV/LED curing light and it will have a dimming light feature for those that get heat spikes. I think it'll be around $100 but don't quote me. I took a course with them and they told us about that lamp bc Greg was so excited about it.

I'm in the United States. I currently use Brisa for my hard gels and am in need of purchasing a new light. I know I should stay with the CND light however I am very skeptical of purchasing one as I have read and heard of so many that have issues 6,8 and 12 months down the line with them :(

Any recommendations on what to consider getting would be most appreciated.

Even if you're sceptical, you probably know that the only guarantee you have for the perfect cure of CND Brisa, is with a CND lamp.

If you can hold off Young Nails is going to launch one maybe this month. It will be a UV/LED curing light and it will have a dimming light feature for those that get heat spikes. I think it'll be around $100 but don't quote me. I took a course with them and they told us about that lamp bc Greg was so excited about it.

Thank you for the information!

Even if you're sceptical, you probably know that the only guarantee you have for the perfect cure of CND Brisa, is with a CND lamp.

I love CND and the Brisa Gel! I've been using a generic 36w uv light for 1 1/2 weeks now as a substitute and haven't experienced any problems. I just cannot logically put money into a light with known problems. I don't want to change gel products but I may have to :(

I have used the CND LED light since it was available, I have had no issues at all with it. My coworker has not had any issues either. I am also in the U. S.

I have used the CND LED light since it was available, I have had no issues at all with it. My coworker has not had any issues either. I am also in the U. S.

Great to hear! I may need to rethink thing :)

Great to hear! I may need to rethink thing :)
I'm not sure what your authorised distributors in the US are but surely if you purchase from them it will be under warranty? A button broke on my lamp within a few months and I had a new one arrive the next morning from the authorised distributor in the UK because it was still under warranty

Latest posts

Back