Needle-less treatment-who to choose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammonet

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m new to this site and I think it’s amazing sometimes we need to hear directly from the hardworking therapist that use the products for honest opinion...anyway I’m a mobile therapist and I wanting to start providing needle less treatment I’m wanting to keep chemical use to minimum but with great results as facial treatment are so popular I’ve been looking at icon ultralift,genie,caci,HIFU can anyone give me more insite and which they recommend give best results and training I’m interested in facelift, lip enlargement, cheek and jaw sculpting and possibly butt lifts...thanks in advance xxxx

Hey guys, I’m new to this site and I think it’s amazing sometimes we need to hear directly from the hardworking therapist that use the products for honest opinion...anyway I’m a mobile therapist and I wanting to start providing needle less treatment I’m wanting to keep chemical use to minimum but with great results as facial treatment are so popular I’ve been looking at icon ultralift,genie,caci,HIFU can anyone give me more insite and which they recommend give best results and training I’m interested in facelift, lip enlargement, cheek and jaw sculpting and possibly butt lifts...thanks in advance xxxx

Have a read through this recently posted thread on the same subject:

https://www.salongeek.com/threads/needle-less-fillers.328671/unread

Latest posts

Back