New beauty business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charl12dance

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am about to go from working from home beauty salon to a in town beauty salon. I open in July and I am pricing up all the new equipment I will need. I have all my beauty equipment covered it's just all the other stuff that I am currently trying to sort. I've made a list and my partner and I have looked over it but I'm so scared I've missed something!! I would really appreciate fresh eyes to look and see if there is sometime I've missed! Also if anyone knows of any good deals on any of the things I've listed I would love to know. So here's what I've got so far:

Reception desk
Telephone
Card machine
Till & till roll
Safe
Appointment book
Appointment cards
Lamps
Lights/bulbs
Paint
Small table and chairs for reception
Pricelist
Kettle
Mini fridge
Water cooler

Please bear in mind that all thinks like insurance (business & content), business rates, stock etc have been taken care of. It's literally the extra bits, going from a home salon to a town salon that I'm concern I've forgotten. Thanks in advance

Signage? A-Board, open/closed sign. Opening hours sign for window/door. Good luck with everything!

Of course! Thank you so much :)

Latest posts

Back