new catalogue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONZIE

Reaction score
Hi everyone
When I got home the other night I had been sent a new catalogue from a company called Alan Roy. Just wondering if any of you have bought anything from this catalogue? Personally I don't think I would use any other monomer or liquid than what I've been taught to use (Creative), but on the first page of this catalogue is the Alan Roy Steel monomer and powder. In the description it says 'This self levelling acrylic is the answer to creating enhancements. We have set out to find an acrylic system to rival the best and even Creative technicians will find this exceptional bonding that will create superior adhesion.
Does anyone have any thoughts on these products pleae?
Thanks

Donna

Hi,

I can't answer your questions regarding their L & P but can vouch for them as a good supplier of Nail Art products.

I also thought they were exceptionally friendly on the telephone when ordering and they did give me a freebie too which was very nice.

Would definatley recommend them.
:p

Hi Donna,

I have used their products in the past at a salon I was working in, but I have been advised that they use MMA in their products in fact their COSH sheets seem to confirm that.

I would be surprised if Alan Roy products have MMA, what a shame Kevin doesn't come on the site anymore as he could verify this. I have used their nail art products too and they are very good value. I used to use their tips too, but the quality went down when they cut the price. And yes they are very friendly on the phone, at least Kevin always was - such a FLIRT!!

Hi there my lovely people.
I may no longer be working there (AR) but i still care about you all and will say this..they DO contain MMA BUT in its safeist form! Apparently when you add the monomer it then becomes polymethame-polyMMA (cant remember the spelling sorry) and this is also really safe to use, at NO time is the acrylic harmfull. If you want this clarified please give Martin Brace a call at Alan Roy and he will explain in full and send you his suppliers letter confirming these facts. If your still in doubt stay with your Creative/existing products and then you cant go wrong...(dont mend what isnt broken springs to mind)...i hope this is of help?
And I was NEVER a flirt....well not much....only with you...baby....lol
Hugs all round
Dragon...aka kevin

Aw Kevin, and I thought you said your sweet nothings to all the girls and you saved it just for me!!!! Thanks for clarifying the above, haven't ordered anything from AR since you left!!! Not that I was your best customer, you couldn't sway me from LCN to their gel brand!!

Latest posts

Back