New Creative uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hiya all,

I have just ordered the uniform (black) i was able to order the top in 1 size and the trousers in a different size. You just cant order either a top or just the trousers and you cant order black top and white trousers.

It should be here in 2 days....cant wait.

xxx

Doing the creative foundation course in April so I should get the uniform if I pass the course. Unfortunatly I am also well upholstered so the uniform I will get wont fit me. Very Sad.:sad:

The Creative Uniform is great the sizes are generouse and you can buy different size trousers to top.
Ive got one and I love it I dont think you can buy one if your not Creative trained though.

Ruby

hiya, i got my Creative uniform today...i am in love.....its so comfy and smart. And i was going to get the white cos i was worried about dust, but i prefer black for the winter and the dust isn't a problem as it just falls of the material, you wouldn't even know I'd done any nails. I could quite happily sleep in this. If your a 10 get a 10 cos the sizes are spot on.

xxxx

Latest posts

Back