New name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzy Sue

Reaction score
Hi all, havent been on in a while, I only do acrylic nails at min and called Jazzy nails, but im doing beauty course at min and also learning semi perm eyelashes and spray tanning, hoping really to beable to do alot more over the next few years as mobile beautician and then maybe own my own premises. early days, though, I will be qualified in July this year and gonna take it from there....anyway, thinking of new name, something that says it all in the name, any ideas would be greatfully recieved :smack:

Jazz-me-up beauty

xx

I like all beauty, even interested in hair but at the moment that is on the back burner, Im part time nail tech at min and driving instructor but aiming to move over to beauty full time, mobile to start with my daughter who is also training at the min. I want to bring as much beauty into this business as poss to be able to offer a wide range of treatments then I should be able to do beauty parties etc. One step at time though

Latest posts

Back