New Salon - products/colour jungle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megz@Portobello

Reaction score
Hi I am opening my own salon in about 3 weeks time and STILL haven't been able to decide on a product range to take on.

Evo and Kevin Murphy are two that are being suggested to me.
I like the idea ofEvo as its quite quirky and different in they way they brand their products.
Has anyone every used it and can give me some feedback?

Also, colour. I have always used Wella, and will probably keep some colours for those dodgy clients where its best to use what you know.

I've been recommend to Framesi and Milkshake, but haven't used either and no-one I know seems to have either. Can anyone offer me any advice on if these are any good?

Hi I am opening my own salon in about 3 weeks time and STILL haven't been able to decide on a product range to take on.

Evo and Kevin Murphy are two that are being suggested to me.
I like the idea ofEvo as its quite quirky and different in they way they brand their products.
Has anyone every used it and can give me some feedback?

Also, colour. I have always used Wella, and will probably keep some colours for those dodgy clients where its best to use what you know.

I've been recommend to Framesi and Milkshake, but haven't used either and no-one I know seems to have either. Can anyone offer me any advice on if these are any good?

Framesi stinks of cat p**s lol milkshake is not cheap! And not easy to get hold of and I wasn't impressed when I used Kevin murphy, first salon to get it to trial, without us trying, it wouldn't of been brought over here!

I think milkshake is about the same price as a tube of wella but it's 100ml i think. When i looked at the colour chart they had some gorgeous shades.

Latest posts

Back