New set to date... Getting there

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy121060

Supporting breast cancer
Reaction score
showimage.php

Isnt it awful when you do a set on yourself and you end up staring at them all day looking at all the mistakes, side walls not quite straight all the way to the free edge, smile lines not the same on every nail and so on. Hee Hee Hee
We are so self critical.
Anyway thought I would post them for you to see.
sherry.

where are they hunny? :wink2:

Ive just put the link on sorry.
I did the thread....then done the pic. Im a silly sod.
Sherry

LOL I know what you mean, I have just done my right hand for the first time and I would have done it better if I used my foot! :lol: :eek: I can't get the pressure to press the product and I nearly bite my tongue with the concentrating.

Have you put the pic up? ignore this bit lol

Take care xx

Sherry they are fab. Tell me about looking at all the flaws. I'm rebalancing mine tonight as I can't stand the bumpy bits anymore!

They look good hun, only the middle finger smile depth a little deeper than the rest, but other than that they look really good. Your smiles have improved so much since you first started, you should be pleased with your self.:)

yep... you're too self critical :wink2: (thats not a bad thing though)
they look great in that pic Mandy, nice shape too :D xx

I was looking at all my old pics the other day and nearly gave myself a CERTIFICATE for my up to date work Ha Ha Ha.
The previous pics are awful, and I thought they looked kewl at the time. HeeHee.
How we kid ourselves.
It takes me ages still to do mine.
I waste so much time faffing about touching up this and that and I forget that it can all be done at the end before the final coat is applied.
''get real sherry''
Anyway I love looking at all your Geek pics so come on Geeks lets see some more work.
Sherry

I agree, very nice, how do you put your hands when you do the opposite hand do you find leaning on something makes it harder so do it in the air so to speak.

Take care xx

Sassey.... I'll do yours and you do mine.
Im dying to see the snow.....PMSL
Sherry

they look really really good sherri,
i am like you..do a set on myself think they look good then spend the next few days looking at them filing the side walls....then the next day tweaking the free edge...its good that we are all such perfectionists though

mandy121060 said:
Sassey.... I'll do yours and you do mine.
Im dying to see the snow.....PMSL
Sherry

Definitely, I'd love to see some sun (that's warm!)

Loving this look on you Sherrie.... the length is very practicle and natural looking ... you should be pleased as punch with these ..... they look a lot different to the tallons you gave me lol!! (Although I loved them at the time for my holiday! ;) )

Sassey!!!!! How did you get on with your rebalance?
Smiler!!!!! I find that I do my opposite hand first, get the hard bit over 1st. By lying my arm on the table as if i was leaning on it. Dont know if you can picture that. Then the other hand is a sinch.
Well easier heeheehee.
Joanne!!!!! You are just like me, inspecting your own ails every 5 mins, tweeking here and there. We are terrible arn't we?
Jen!!!!!!!!! I dont really remember how long I did your's. But my nails at the moment remind me of the Red slippers you came to me with. Only mine are pink and white. If only i could replace the white with RED glitter.... I might try those next hee hee
Watch this space.
Thanks for all your lovely comments.
Sherry

My rebalance in the gallery hun! Only got one hand done though. Got to do the tricky right one tomoz!

They are nice well done you xxx

Caz xxx:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back