New Shellac colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love a royal blue too like cobalt blue said that for a while [emoji120] CND

Another devastating let down from CND. I'm a shellac tech through & through and have never used another product or brand. I really need to start thinking about this as my clients are almost as disappointed as me when I tell them that new collections are launching, and then upon seeing them, find they're either very similar to other shades or just plain & boring.
emoji53.png

I agree with the above, either a shade lighter or darker every time!! It's so frustrating.
emoji21.png

I think the only one I'll be purchasing will be Naked Naiveté as supposedly the 'sparkly' purple (Poison Plum) has a worldwide delay for a release date.
emoji35.png

Please God give us some SPARKLES for the next collection!!! Not a pastel shimmer or sparkly additives (there's enough of them!!) I mean how long are we ASKING for a sparkly Ruby Ritz type Shellac in multiple colours??!! Just give us a Glitter Collection!!!!!! I thought when we ASK they claim to LISTEN?? Not the truth I'm afraid. Gutted.
emoji20.png

Rant over. The only ever rant I think I've had on SG.
emoji15.png

Totally agree!! I am REALLY disappointed with the new collection. How many more reds do we need? Glitter!!!!! Bring back ice vapour, ruby ritz and the vip's. I'm off to check out gelish....grrr

Okay so I take back everything I said in my last post. I love, Love LOVE these. I am surprised to say they are all gorgeous. Especially, Tartan Punk, it may have pushed Wildfire from my no.1 red position.
Not sure about the additives as I had trouble making them lay flat. But I think I will love them more with a little more practice.

When will there be a colbat/royal blue!?! I want it and my clients want it! We dont need more reds...

Does anyone have swatches??!! Would love to see the colors on nails!

Latest posts

Back