New shop :D

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyPrincess.

Reaction score
Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) !

So for all you's who dont know i was at a salon renting a room for my beauty buisness, turning a long story short the hairdress took the P a little bit and started charging a silly price for my rent that in the end i was making nothing but the rent! the other day i got a phone call from a man who my dad knows and offered me a shop to rent for a really good deal, CHEAPER than what i was paying for that little room, so i snatched the offer quicker than you can say brow wax :lol:, im so happy and really glad i had the oppertunity, im going to work so hard to get my salon up and running as quick as possible, any hints & tips to get me new clients?.. offers,, promotions etc ..

Thanks in advance :hug:

oh hun this made me smile i hope it works out for you, just promote yourself everywhere

Congrats,

I dont have a shop or anything, i just do mobile tanning but i think a good idea would be to stand outside the shop the day before it opens and hand out leaflets inviting people in for your "Grand Opening Night" you could offer glass of sparkly and finger food and whilst people are there, maybe give them half price vouchers for treatments valid during your first forthnight or month and then sure people will go in and see what your offering and hopefully will become regulars. You could also invite all the business owners around you i.e. the shops around your new salon. Im sure if you get on well with them, they can put the word out on the street about you or even take some of your leaflets for you and give them to their customers.

XX Good luck though.

introduce yourself to all the other shopkeepers around you and give them a big discount or free treatment. you will generate huge amounts of goodwill

congratulations, well done on getting the shop..
im in EXACT same position , im currently in a hairdressers which is just too small for me now for all the treatments im doing, so ive found somewhere alot bigger its 3 rooms and not far away from the old one.
so ive let most of my customers know i possibly could be going , and gave them a card with my mobile number on.
im so excited about it , but i need my contract sorting , flooring done and decorating once thats all done i will be a happy chappy :)
but im so excited to go , i was thinking of having a launching party send some invites out to exsisting clients and hand out to new clients to invote them for a glass of bubbly , i need to get as many signs up to say ive moved as possible and to let new customers know im there , im still working full time in my other one so its going to be hard to try do both at the same time..

if anyone has any advice i would gladley listen :)

Latest posts

Back