new table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katmoz33

Reaction score
i have just recieved my nail table by purex its very nice and will go great in my nail room (should be finished in a week or so in time for xmas!) just wondering if anyone else out there has one of these? i soooo excited cant wait to use it....my room has been built from scratch like footings and planning permission and bricks lol all the boring stuff is over now im on paints and coffee machines lol i found a wicked radiator a big spiral thing to put my towels on...lovely .......when i figure out how to i will put a pic on here ...sorry for going on but im so excited got my clients booked in for xmas !
kate x

Hi kate where abouts is your salon going to be? Are you just doing nails?
Good luck and best wishes, i will have to come and have a look when its finished. Are you having a shop warming LOL .

hi
my salon is on the side of my house, you know coming from pontefract to castleford past the park and under the bridge i live in the houses opposite where the gala bingo is? round the back of the ones opposite if that makes sense lol your welcome to have a nosey when finished soon hopefully! i am just doing nails, man &ped, ear piercing and waxing at the moment going to learn spray tanning and indian head massage...what about you? do you have a salon ~? what treatmants do you do?

Latest posts

Back