New to nail geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger Jay

Reaction score
Hi there everyone,

I joined nail geek last week and I've been having a little look around and a chat with a few people. So far I've spoken to some really helpful and welcoming people. So I would just like to take this opportunity to introduce myself "jules" and hope to get to know a few of you, as you all seem such a nice bunch.

Hope to hear from you.
Jules:) :lol:

Hi Jules, Welcome! I have only been on here a few weeks myself and have been made to feel very welcome. Everyone is really nice n helpful. They have already helped me loads. No doubt we'll hear from you a lot...
Cheers,
Claire

Julie Parkin said:
Hi there everyone,

I joined nail geek last week and I've been having a little look around and a chat with a few people. So far I've spoken to some really helpful and welcoming people. So I would just like to take this opportunity to introduce myself "jules" and hope to get to know a few of you, as you all seem such a nice bunch.

Hope to hear from you.

Hi Jules,:hug: 'Welcome'

Im sure you be right at home on here, its a great way to network and get reliable info on all things nails!:D

Hiya and welcome to the site

Amanda :hug:

Hi welcome to the site I am sure you will love it as much as I do there is so much info on here though watch out you will be a nail geek addict like me lol

i am also new to nail geek and have found this site very hallpfull ! but i cant seem to stay off of it ... it is vary addictive !!!!

from lynda (the bad speller !!!):o

Julie Parkin said:
Hi there everyone,

Hope to hear from you.

its fantastic isnt it, if ever i need any help theres always answers. its def addictive. i love it

susie x

Welcome one and all - you're gonna love it here !!! :hug:

:) Hi ya Jules ,
You are among the "WORLDS BEST" here!
The information and friendships are priceless.
Coooooeeeeee & :)
Welcome from xxxx jnail OZxxxx:wink2:

welcome to the site all of you new geeks. hope u find it as informative (and addictive) as i have!! lol:D

Hi Jules welcome to the site where you will find a mine of information and advice, hope to chat more soon
x

Welcome to the site Jules glad you've decided to join us ;)

Welcome Jules....I hope you find this site as useful as I do!
:hug:

Welcome Jules to this fantastic site!!! I've not been here long myself but I spend most of my free time here now I've discovered it...it truly is addictive!!! But if it keeps me off the drink, it's gotta be a good addiction aint it lol!!!

Welcome to the site Jules and Lynda - its absolutely brilliant - lots of info, advice and extremely friendly people. I can't live without it!!!!!

hiya and welcome

be prepared for some very late nights!! - this site is so addictive you'll wonder how you ever managed before!!

Big hello and welcome!! Sorry i snobed you in the chat room!!!!!!!!!xxxoooxxoo

Hi Jules and welcome

You'll love this site xxx

Latest posts

Back