New to the site, any nail enthusiasts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I am totally new to this forum and am really excited to be a part of the community. I am a really big nail decoration addict and just wanted to see if there was anyone else on here with similar hobbies?

Just check the nail forum. You will notice most of us are nail addicts

Hi
Guesssing you love the site! :)
Your use of the word hobby made me wonder if you're a trained professional as that is who should be using the nail forum

If you're asking about pro services then the "ask a pro" forum

If it's just a hobby I guess chit chat is the place! :)

Thanks for the reply Asteropi!
That's exactly what I was hoping for, glad I found a community which I can share opinions and ideas with. I tried Reddit but I can't say it's the same as a dedicated site for my niche.

Hi Blossom! Yeah you're right, so far I'm really enjoying everything about this site, especially the ease of use.

In terms of my professionalism, I guess that's really up to whomever is judging to decide lol.
I've been messing around with nails for years already, my favorite styles always revolve around holographic powders. I'm always refining my nail game and often times do it for other people who just ask. So I guess my professional status could stand as self-taught and learning?

As you're not a qualified professional, you won't be permitted to post in the Nail forum. However, you're welcome to post on Ask a Pro and Chit Chat.

Have you considered training to be a nail tech?

Hello everyone!
I am totally new to this forum and am really excited to be a part of the community. I am a really big nail decoration addict and just wanted to see if there was anyone else on here with similar hobbies?
Yes, I do for hobby also.

Latest posts

Back