New to waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muza101

Reaction score
Hi guys newly qualified here in beauty and started doing waxing at home to gain confidence . I have the hive brow waxing kit it comes with non strip hot wax . My mum when i used this on her told me that it was too hot on her skin? And also when the wax sets i am finding that lots of stringy bits are coming with it and making a mess /sticking to clients face? Thanks any tips x

Hi guys newly qualified here in beauty and started doing waxing at home to gain confidence . I have the hive brow waxing kit it comes with non strip hot wax . My mum when i used this on her told me that it was too hot on her skin? And also when the wax sets i am finding that lots of stringy bits are coming with it and making a mess /sticking to clients face? Thanks any tips x

Hi I'm fairly new to waxing too so not really too much help with regards to tips, but I do have the same kit. Your hot wax needs to bit quite a thick consistency unlike warm wax. Once melted I usually have the pot set between 2 and 3 depending on if it's a hot day or not. As for it coming of stringy my only guess is it's not quite set? Xx

Hi I'm fairly new to waxing too so not really too much help with regards to tips, but I do have the same kit. Your hot wax needs to bit quite a thick consistency unlike warm wax. Once melted I usually have the pot set between 2 and 3 depending on if it's a hot day or not. As for it coming of stringy my only guess is it's not quite set? Xx
Think maybe the problem is im doing it too runny on too high setting! X

I have the same kit I find 3.5 perfect...and it should be like toffee apple I was told I also have the stringy bits I kind of wind them around my spatula x

Latest posts

Back