Newbie Geek - Hello, Christmas question?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naomi

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new on the forum, training with Cesars Secrets at the moment, am very encouraged by the interest locally in nails especially in the run up to Christmas. Its very exciting to be getting busy.

Something that I have been thinking about, and those of you with years of experience can help me with. What do you do about the Christmas only nail customers? Do you invite them back for a free removal and tidy up or do you let them carry on 3 and 4 weeks after Christmas without infills until their nails drop off and they tell everyone what a mess their nails are? (because they didn't come back!!).

I am from a small town and can't really afford any bad talk...what do you girls find works from experience? Maybe I should throw in half price infill if they come back within 2 weeks?

Answers please!
Oh and I could do with your feedback on my website, a different approach - going down the green and eco friendly route.

Thanks, Naomi

Hi naomi and welcome to the site. Just had a quick peek at your web site... Very impressive. So many people are reading labels these days and choosing to go natural/organic. I think you've got a real winner on your hands. All the best!!

hi naomi, clients who are a one off, i explain the importance of not pulling thier nails off as they WILL damage thier natural nails, i recommend at the 3 week mark they come back for a removal plus manicure. i tell them how wonderful the manicure is- i use a scrub/ handmask etc, with a ten minute massage. this usually brings them back, plus you never know they may become manicure clients! whatever you do for them definitley charge properly for it, these clients i arent your loyal, regular clients, i wouldnt be doing anything extra for them personally. failing all this they can always buy thier own acetone from the chemist and soak them off themselves, but try your best to discourage this.

p.s i like your website x

Thanks for the advice, all tips taken on board and will be used to the letter!!!

Glad you like the site,

Nx

Latest posts

Back