newbie geek with some questions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

empy22

Reaction score
:confused: Hi all, I have been reading all of your threads for a couple of months now, and finnally feel confident to post.

I am gel, fiberglass/silk, and L&p trained and also a qualified beauty therapist, but I am a lot better at gel then l&p(will do a creative course in a couple of years, when I have saved up for it.)

Just a few questions really, I have just been lookng through ellisons catalogue and noticed in the creative section there is a gel system called Faze is this made by creative? is it any good?.

Also just another question I noticed someone writing about the Fabric# system is this any good as well and is it made by creative?

Sorry for the questions, I just thought creative did L&P.

Emma

Hi and Welcome to the site :cool:
Faze is a gel system made by Creative, They also have a Gel called Brisa :wink2: Fabric# is also made by creative. All the creative systems are excellent.
Hths

Although many percieve that Faze and Fabric# are Creative systems because they are distributed by Designer Nails (the Creative distributor), the fact is thaat both Faze Gel and Fabric# wraps are manufactured by Designer Nails and are brands in their own right.

Faze is a straight forward no-nonsense-one-component gel system that many still use and like. It is very cost effective, longlasting and simple to use. It is nowhere near as sophisticated, technology wise, as the Brisa Gels from Creative which are completely new and different technology to any other gel.

Fabric# (do a search for lots more information) is an award winning system and is used by some of the best wrap technicians in the business. Beautiful. Here is a picture.!!

Creative are not just a liquid and powder company. And all systems and training are available through Designer Nails and their network of One Stop Nail Shops.

Attachments

• Fabric Hero 72.jpg
    Fabric Hero 72.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 101
Hi, thanks geeg and lel for your replys, geeg, would I have to go on acreative training course for the brisa gel to buy it?

I shall order the fabric# and faze kits now and give them a try, the fabric nails look sooo natural, are the quite strong?

Empy22

hey,

you should definitely give the fabric# system a whirl.....the products are fantastic, with beautiful results!

Jenn xx

Brisa is a fantastic new Creative Nail Design Gel.... with L&P Technology....... so it's like ready mixed R+...............

Faze Gel is a sound product, but if you want that little bit extra from a Gel then Brisa is the one.......

Fabric# is the best there is in EC Resin application, it is a 3 phase resin product with 3 different viscosities....... and it is prescriptive, you tailor it's application to your clients needs....build up a flat nail, build a strong correct apex and so on ....
It is also a Competition Technicians System, that has a good track record for helping us to win in the competition circuit........
It can make Fibreglass look like L&P and has the strength to match it.........

HTH

Latest posts

Back