Newsletters?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyPrincess.

Reaction score
how do i do these?
im so dumb :lol:
any help would be brill thanks :hug:

Well there are a few ways you can do it.

First you need to decide what news you have to share with your clients and prospective clients. It all needs to be eye-catching and written well and could include a too-good-to-refuse special offer.

The quickest and easiest way is to create your newsletter either in an email, or in Microsoft Word or Publisher and then import it into the body of the email. Having the newsletter there in front of your clients when they open the email means they're much more likely to read it, rather than having to open an attachment.

I believe there are specific applications you can use especially for this purpose, but I don't know about those, although I'm sure some geeks use it.

For your clients/prospective clients who are not available by email, you'll need to have a newsletter that's presentable on paper so you can post them. You can also hand out your newsletters to each and every person who comes into the salon.

I offer just spray tanning, and I'm finding that 4 newsletters per year are sufficient. However, if I had a salon or offered a number of treatments, I'd have a ball doing the newsletters - I really enjoy doing them and most of the time I get a good response.

xx

Latest posts

Back