Nice client!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetty

Lost and happy geek!
Reaction score
One of my clients rang me at 5pm asking if I could repair 2 nails.... well, she was only round the corner so I told her to come straight round (if she didn't mind the kids!!).

Well, firstly she told me straight out what had happened to her nails (both her fault) and didn't once try to say they fell off or any other rubbish!! Second she was most impressed that I mended her half broken one with a form rather than soaking off and starting again, and lastly she paid me £10 for doing them!!! I usually charge £3 per repair, but because I had done them quickly and she was impressed she wanted me to have a tenner!!!

I've booked her for a rebalance, so yay!! Just wanted to share really.....:)

how kewl Yvette, what a lovely lady :D
i had a client yesterday morning who was similar, i popped round to sort out a couple of her nails and being as she was recently new to me i said don't worry about paying as she'd had a breakage after 2 days of me doing her nails, after a bit of disagreeing (nicely lol) about the lack of charge she said she'd give me something nice in my xmas box :D she's booked in right through january too!!!

Restores your faith a bit doesn't it Sandi?! When she rang I was expecting the worst (why is that....?) but she said she broke the side off one slipping in the shower, and bit the other one off at work today without realising when v. stressed!!! It's quite refreshing not to get told they just came off......

I hope your Christmas box is worth waiting for.....!! Doing them without charge will also help build that loyalty....

Ahhh, well done, what a really nice client the lady is. Some people have got such good consciences!

we expect the worst love because we underestimate our talent and skill.. well that's me anyway lol, i think we expect them to be calling with problems all the time... I know I do, then when they say something like "I called to thank you and they're all beautiful" we're gobsmacked lol
it's great to be told it's their fault and not ours.
my client had lost a couple but the others were all intact with no lifting after 1 week, I was a happy bird :D

Its really heart warming to hear about a nice client!You obivously done a good job so congratulations to you babe....and she'll be telling everyone how fab you are...nothing quite like some free advertising!

Thanks for the kind comments! Today has been a good day - not only the repairs, but also 1 rebalance and 2 new sets.... Rebalance lady is rebooking consistently, and 1 of my new sets has booked a rebalance. The other only wanted nails on for a party but liked them so much she might be ringing to rebalance!!!

This is just what I needed, I had a real downer last week doubting my ability. I've got tomorrow off to go Christmas shopping with my hubby, so this has ended the week on a high......:D

Xmas kisses to all!!

Things are on the up for you honey, nice clients really make a difference too!

Take care xx

Latest posts

Back