Nightmare client - urgent help much appreciated

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondie151983

Reaction score
I have new client who is proving to be a bit of trouble.
Her natural colour is base 6. She has bleach highlights with no tone, so it looks yellow, she doesn't think it looks yellow.
She wants a t- section bleach on roots with another colour going in as well, say a base 9 but no tone. I use Wella and was going to use a 9/0 with 12% on roots and 6% on ends. She doesn't like gold or ash. Im worried the 9/0 will look gold?? and I really want to tone it. she is coming on friday so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Don't you hate when you know you could make them look stunning but they wont let you x x

Her natural colour is base 6. She has bleach highlights with no tone, so it looks yellow, she doesn't think it looks yellow.
She wants a t- section bleach on roots with another colour going in as well, say a base 9 but no tone. I use Wella and was going to use a 9/0 with 12% on roots and 6% on ends. She doesn't like gold or ash. Im worried the 9/0 will look gold?? and I really want to tone it. she is coming on friday so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Don't you hate when you know you could make them look stunning but they wont let you x x

What about the nine with a bit of 9/1 on the root??? Xx

Why a 9 with 12% your only going 3 levels so 9% will be sufficient. And if her hair is yello already, get her onto a silver shampoo....retail opportunity there! And put a colour through with a hint of tone something to kill the warmth so it's not yellow, 9.1 is blue ash....and her hair is yellow so careful is doesn't go green!!

Why a 9 with 12% your only going 3 levels so 9% will be sufficient. And if her hair is yello already, get her onto a silver shampoo....retail opportunity there! And put a colour through with a hint of tone something to kill the warmth so it's not yellow, 9.1 is blue ash....and her hair is yellow so careful is doesn't go green!!

Ooh is it blue ash in wella?? I thought it was loreal that had the blue number one :-/ xx

If the 9/1 is only on the root then 9 flat on the rest wouldn't that be ok?? Xx

Most companies use .1 and .2 are ash and .1 is blue .2 is violet :)

Ah right :o I'm slowly getting there lol xx

Ah right :o I'm slowly getting there lol xx

And I can't remember is the 9/0 and 99/0 are neutral or natural :s if they neutral again It's got green in it.

And I can't remember is the 9/0 and 99/0 are neutral or natural :s if they neutral again It's got green in it.

Ah ok good to know the doubles are what we were taught to use for greys xx

Ah ok good to know the doubles are what we were taught to use for greys xx

Yeah they work great I greys, but I used to add .3 with most of them so it wasn't too flat x

Ah ok I'll keep that tip for myself :)

Latest posts

Back