NNO & Crushed shell; any tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoticeableNails

Glitter Geek!
Reaction score
Evenin'

I have got a last minute booking for tomorrow for a girl who works with my hubby.
She loved my crushed shell nails I wore a while back. My question is; Is it possible to do crushed shell as a NNO?
I have to do an overlay as she has medium length nails and is a bit worried about wearing sculpts /tips.
She works in a bank and used to have thick extensions (not by me! she said they were about 2mm thick!) well she caught he nail in the safe and ripped the whole nail off. :Scared:
She hasn't had nails on since and they have now grown to a lovely length.
She wanted something to give her a bit of strength to her nails and something arty!
Any suggestions?
Thanks guys

I would be careful here Jo, If she works in a bank they can be strict over nail art etc

This shouldn't be a problem Lell as her boss is cool. She wasn't gonna go for anything too in yer face!
She was thinking ivory crushed shell or maybe pink.

Shouldnt be a problem then Jo :Love:

jo

I would just do the overlay in the normal way

if she wants shell just at the tip area then just use the natural nail tip as you would a tip or sculpting form

what arent you sure about doing hun

NoticeableNails said:
Evenin'

I have got a last minute booking for tomorrow for a girl who works with my hubby.
She loved my crushed shell nails I wore a while back. My question is; Is it possible to do crushed shell as a NNO?
I have to do an overlay as she has medium length nails and is a bit worried about wearing sculpts /tips.
She works in a bank and used to have thick extensions (not by me! she said they were about 2mm thick!) well she caught he nail in the safe and ripped the whole nail off. :Scared:
She hasn't had nails on since and they have now grown to a lovely length.
She wanted something to give her a bit of strength to her nails and something arty!
Any suggestions?
Thanks guys
Hi Jo, im sure if she has a little length to her nails it would be ok, just dont put to much shell on, as then it could get bulky, why not use some graphix instead, it would be finer:biggrin:

lancslass said:
jo

I would just do the overlay in the normal way

if she wants shell just at the tip area then just use the natural nail tip as you would a tip or sculpting form

what arent you sure about doing hun

I just wasn't sure if it could be kept thin enough for a NNO. I will have to watch my bead size!
Jac I suggested boogie nights to her but she really liked the idea of the shell.
Thanks for your help guys.
I'll try and get a piccy!

good luck jo, get some pics

what is an NNO?
IHNBI = i have no bloody idea

nailzoo said:
what is an NNO?
IHNBI = i have no bloody idea
Natural Nail Overlay?? I hope this is right, or someone might shout at me!!!:o

rjryan said:
Natural Nail Overlay?? I hope this is right, or someone might shout at me!!!:o
lol your right:biggrin:

I am SOOOO majorly PEED OFF with my hubby today!
I am just glad this client was a friend and she was understanding!
My hubby had only gone to work today with both sets of keys in his pocket!!!!!!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrr!
I couldn't leave the house all day!

Latest posts

Back