No Emotional Support!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. I really have opened a can of worms here. I didn't realise how many of you were all in the same position as myself and in a way im pleased im not alone and i can understand why my parents are a bit scared for me and try to discourage me. I spent £80 on getting some new leaflets done to hopefully drum up some new clients and more business. My parent were telling me not to spend anymore money on leaflets and I've proved them wrong already. I did a leaflet drop yesterday which I was advised to do as apparently they work better on a sunday. Today I had 2 boookings from it which total £43 which is more than half of what i paid for the leaflets and that was only from delivering for half an hour I'd say. Think this has made a big difference when my parents asked me tonight what the value of the bookings were only to realise that I've nearly made my money back already and I haven't even gone through a quater of my leaflets yet

Well it's not just getting £43 worth of business.
That's 2 new clients. If they like it they will come back so that's 2 regular clients who will spend more money.
Not only that, they will tell their friends and who knows how much more business you will get :)

Thanks everyone. I really have opened a can of worms here. I didn't realise how many of you were all in the same position as myself and in a way im pleased im not alone and i can understand why my parents are a bit scared for me and try to discourage me. I spent £80 on getting some new leaflets done to hopefully drum up some new clients and more business. My parent were telling me not to spend anymore money on leaflets and I've proved them wrong already. I did a leaflet drop yesterday which I was advised to do as apparently they work better on a sunday. Today I had 2 boookings from it which total £43 which is more than half of what i paid for the leaflets and that was only from delivering for half an hour I'd say. Think this has made a big difference when my parents asked me tonight what the value of the bookings were only to realise that I've nearly made my money back already and I haven't even gone through a quater of my leaflets yet
Good for you hun:hug: You're doing it right and you realise that you have to be in it for the long run, never mind any one else I'M proud of you:hug::hug:

Aw thanks, sometimes thats all you need. Just someone to say well done and that they're proud of you to keep your spirits up and alive

Latest posts

Back