No Lifting, yay!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DNA

Reaction score
I just changed to using CND products and I am sooo happy.

I did a full set on myself with them, I used all the knowledge I've gained from this site (good prep etc.) and I can proudly say I have NO LIFTING after a week :D:D:D:D

*patts self on back*

You say you have gone onto CND stuff. Did you go on the course or what. Or did you just get some product off someone else. Interested to know, it you changed your preps and applications etc. along with the CND products, or if you did everything exactly the same but just used different products.

Hope you dont mind me asking.

CND rocks

they are to me the best and i have had no probs with them at all and they are so strong and natural looking fat better than other systems i have looked at

I changed almost everything... I haven't trained with CND as the next training day here isn't until the 16th of August.

What I was taught to do was basically push back cuticle and remove shine from nail. I was using an acid primer then just L&P as normal. It wasn't stressed to me how important prep was. Also the products I was using were 2nd rate and cheap! I'm not saying anymore as I'm embarrased enough that I ever used them :o

When I did my own nails I used cuticle remover then pushed back cuticles, then gave my nails a good clean with scrubfresh. Then put tips on, blended them, then L&P over that.

Just seen your marrying your sweetheart in 3 months and 5 day. Congratulations. Hope all goes well for you both.

Thank you :hug:

We've been together for nearly 6 years and engaged for nearly 1 year, it's going to be great to finally be a Mrs!!

I've already had female guests asking me to do their nails for the day, lol
I'm going to be a busy girl in the few days before!!

Good for you not having any lifting. I also remenber my turning point, when i started using Akzentz everything seemed a lot more simple, and the results were fab. Haven't had lifting problems since then. Doesn't mean i don't get any, but it's more an exception than a rule.
When you get to this turning point things get so much simpler. Clients are happier, you are happier, everything is great! Of course there will always be "THAT" client that comes back with hardly any nails on or terrible lifting and keeps complainig about the quality of your nails, of course all those disasters had nothing to do with the fact that she is a nail bitter/picker... Yeah, right!
Well, this was just a bit of side talk, sorry. But i'm glad for hun!
Keep these achivements coming!

Well done shellie

Perserverance - Practice - Networking - Support
All you need !

XX J XX

Congratulations hun!

It's great isn't it when you achieve something like that!

Latest posts

Back