No More Bad Rep

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just this second noticed that my bad rep has gone. I'M A GOOD GIRL I AM...............

I'd like to thank Sam who gave it me in the first place. I'd like to thank my manager and I'd like to thank my mum. Finally I'd like to thank all my fans for voting for me. I LOVE YOU ALL. xxxxxxxxxxx

Hope they stay good now ;)
Lol

Oh, and I'd like to thank my therapist for helping me this terrible period of self doubt.

Oh yes Lell. I promise that from this day on, I shall be on my very best behaviour. xxx

Forgive me for being dumb here but how do you know if you've got bad rep- im still relatively new to this site & havn't got a clue what you're talking about:irked:

Ta

Kimmi Rocks said:
Oh yes Lell. I promise that from this day on, I shall be on my very best behaviour. xxx

quick lincs then user control, if you have any they will be there,,,,xxxx

Thanks Hun

Will have a look

amberrose said:
quick lincs then user control, if you have any they will be there,,,,xxxx

you are so funny! how come you got them?
Kimmi Rocks said:
Oh, and I'd like to thank my therapist for helping me this terrible period of self doubt.

See the little green square to the right of this box. By where it says how many times you've posted. Well, let your mouse hovver over it and it will tell you. xx

Oh Caroline..................I can't tell yo that coz if I did I'd have to kill you. Worse still, I'd get chucked off the site. Maybe I'll PM you. xxx

did you have bad rrep points .... what didi you say to get bad rep points?

sorry if this question seems a bit silly but a think iam havin a dumb hour at the moment anyway could someone just explain rep points to me.

sorry if this is a dumb question for all that know but iam really confused about them.

thanks

emma

hiya go onto chit chat and there is a huge thread about it. xxxx

emma m said:
sorry if this question seems a bit silly but a think iam havin a dumb hour at the moment anyway could someone just explain rep points to me.

sorry if this is a dumb question for all that know but iam really confused about them.

thanks

emma

Hi, if you read a post and you find it helpful or agree, etc, or you strongly disagree then you can add to the individuals reputation. at the top of each persons post there is a box saying # (number) reputation, you click on it and then whether you are giving good or bad rep and then you can include a comment if you like. hth

Latest posts

Back