Non Surgical Face Lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Impulse1976

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

It is my mum's 50th birthday and June and we are all thinking of clubbing together and paying for a non-surgical face lift treatment. She has always wanted one and cant wait for me to start level 3 beauty so she can be my guinee pig :lol:

Please can anyone give me any advice which you think will be a good treatment for her.

She has generally normal good skin but her skin is lacking elasticity now and she has ageing lines around the mouth, eyes forehead and neck area.

Thanks guys.

Sam

Why not book her a course at your local college? Will save you some pennies, plus the therapist will be supervised! caci is very popular round here, but I adore sorisa xx

college treatments are great for your Mum while you are in training but for a special occasion i would definately go for a salon treatment. If you are looking for a nsfl I would always go for the CACI it is the original and in my opinion the best, it is also a very relaxing treatment to have so your Mum will feel pampered at the same time as having a beneficial treatment. If you look on line you should be able to find salons in your area and all the facial treatments they provide, you will also be able to find different types of treatment which you hadn't thought of but which your Mum might prefer just google beauty treatment information and you should find all you need. Good luck

i always google beauty treatment information because i find everything i need without having to know what i talking about!!!! I don't to high tech terribly well

Thanks guys will have a search on Caci treatments in Baildon.

Or if anyone is local who offers this treament i would love to hear from you.

X

where you go, I'd reccommend a course, just so she gets the real benefits of the treatments xx

where you go, I'd reccommend a course, just so she gets the real benefits of the treatments xx

i would also say check ot your local college it would be great fun and save £££. And i also would recommend a courses as there is not much visable diffrence after one.

hope you find some where:)

Carlton's Ultra Visage machine is brilliant...it combines a galvanic facial with a microcurrent facial, which basically means it treats the skin as well as lifting the muscles. She'd come out of the treatment with clean, clear, bright glowing skin, AND plumped muscles & smoothed lines...! I've tried other machines, but to be honest, this one really goes give the best all round treatment :) I'm sure if you get in contact with them they'd be able to help...

Caci - Caci - Caci..lol and def a course:)

Latest posts

Back