Normal reaction to a waxing treatment....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalie'83

Reaction score
Hi
I hopefully will qualify in 4 weeks in waxing, cosmetic make-up, eyelash/eyebrow tinting and perming and nail extensions!!
Im just finishing off all my coursework and ive been asked to explain a normal response to a waxing treatment.
Other than sensitive skin and slight erythema .... im stuck!!
any ideas?
Thanks
Natalie

Hi
I hopefully will qualify in 4 weeks in waxing, cosmetic make-up, eyelash/eyebrow tinting and perming and nail extensions!!
Im just finishing off all my coursework and ive been asked to explain a normal response to a waxing treatment.
Other than sensitive skin and slight erythema .... im stuck!!
any ideas?
Thanks
Natalie

Hi Natalie,
its great that your asking here for assistance however,and it might seem rather odd to you but its not the done thing for us to answer these types of questions and can only recommend you do some research ...you could try google which im sure will give you some answers.

Good luck with your course and sorry cant help you :hug:

Hi Natalie,
its great that your asking here for assistance however,and it might seem rather odd to you but its not the done thing for us to answer these types of questions and can only recommend you do some research ...you could try google which im sure will give you some answers.

Good luck with your course and sorry cant help you :hug:

I understand.
Many Thanks
Natalie

If you google 'reaction to waxing' you will get the info you need - I just tried it.

Good luck with the rest of your course.

Latest posts

Back