Not looking for a war..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hiya guys,
I have actively been seeking a room to rent, and have been offered the opportunity in a black Afro & European hairdressers to rent a room. The owner has said she requires no rent for a couple of months as she understands that starting out can be losing out sometimes.
I have driven past tonight, and the shop is amongst a mixture of shops & new build apartments & 5 mins walk from a town centre & college.
BUT next door is a beauty parlour, a very run down one looking from outside, as it has no name, just very old pictures of Asian woman faces, which cover The whole of two big front main windows, n u Cnt even see inside. So this tells me he/she clearly Cnt b very professional :rolleyes:
My question is would u set up 2 a another parlour? He/she has no advertising of treatments, it actually looks like it's permanently closed, but it isn't.. I offer mani/padi, waxing, threading, massage, Shellac, & Makeup bookings. What 2 do as i dnt want war.

Latest posts

Back