Nouvatan 20%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant upload pics for some reason.. id say it made me slightly browner 10% ish

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I cant upload pics for some reason.. id say it made me slightly browner 10% ish

Upload the pics to somewhere like photobucket then paste the IMG code into your post and it will show up like all my pics do (as that is how I add pics).

Did a party of 10 last night using Nouvatan with a selection of percentages including 2 who did the full 8 hours on a 20%. Just saw one of the girls this afternoon and she looks fab :biggrin: I am so pleased. A few of the girls are taking photos today (including both the ones with 20%) and emailing them to me so will upload them once I've got them.

Three of the girls were first-timers and one was a Sienna X fan but they are all now total converts and can't wait for their tanning next week. Plus a couple of their friends who couldnt make it last night are now are excited about getting tanned next week too. I love this product range :Love:

^ Lots of keen clients, how exciting! Looking forward to the photos.

Can someone please add the photos, really want to see them :)

I still cant upload but tan devwlops after washed off too as i have woke up browner than when i went out last night ...

I sprayed someone last night with the 20% nouvatan. She has sent me pics today but just of her face and neck/chest, also her hand showing me her ring mark. I'm just waiting for her to reply To say that she's happy for me to post on here! X

I sprayed someone last night with the 20% nouvatan. She has sent me pics today but just of her face and neck/chest, also her hand showing me her ring mark. I'm just waiting for her to reply To say that she's happy for me to post on here! X

Ok, before pic, after pic and ring mark. I have to say not as dark as I thought it would be. Does anyone know if the 20% carries on developing over 24 hours even if it has been left on over night?? X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333277127.510657.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333277127.510657.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 445
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333277137.494330.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333277137.494330.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 230
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333277153.036584.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333277153.036584.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 354
Wow- the ring finger picture amazes me! Very strong colour but looks very pretty on the picture. Is she happy with it? X

Ok, before pic, after pic and ring mark. I have to say not as dark as I thought it would be. Does anyone know if the 20% carries on developing over 24 hours even if it has been left on over night?? X

I haven't used it before, but I believe it does continue developing for 24 hours x

Wow- the ring finger picture amazes me! Very strong colour but looks very pretty on the picture. Is she happy with it? X

Yes she is happy with it but she is someone who says that she can NEVER be too dark, so if it does continue to develop after 24 hours I think she will be very pleased!! X

Is that first pic of her what her skin tone is like naturally? I can't see the photo properly for some reason, what colour is she naturally would you say? x

Is that first pic of her what her skin tone is like naturally? I can't see the photo properly for some reason, what colour is she naturally would you say? x

It's hard to say cos she always has some sort of tan on! I saw her once and I thought she was quite pale. I was very concerned that she would go orange as thought the 20 on all night would be far too dark for her. However it seems to be fine. Don't think picture does much justice as it looks a tad yellowy! I'm gonna ask her if she feels like it's got browner throughout today. Tbc........! X

Lol I just text asking if she thinks she is any darker than earlier and she just replied with 'my hands are very dark lol'. Eek I may have sprayed hands a bit too much then. Least from the picture they look nice and even :) Hands fade first anyway so that should be fine. I've asked her to let me know if she wakes up in the morning and feels any darker. Will let you all know x

She doesn't look very pale naturally. And I think it does keep developing for the 8 hours if washed off sooner but I don't think so If kept on for the 8?

Well I wouldn't imagine so as that will be the most developed stage.

She doesn't look very pale naturally. And I think it does keep developing for the 8 hours if washed off sooner but I don't think so If kept on for the 8?

Well I wouldn't imagine so as that will be the most developed stage.

That's why I said it's hard to say what her natural skin colour is as she always has tan on! But I have seen her once without any tan on and she was quite pale. Definitely wouldn't say medium. I know it definitely keeps developing over 24 hours if washed off after only a few hours but not sure if it's left on for the full 8. I'm interested to know tho! X

I think from what I've read, if it's left on for the 8 hours, then washed. For up to 24 hours it will 'deepen' after being washed off, not necessarily develop! Does that make sense? Lol x

Right ok I understand I think.

Severnrose - ah if she has tan on then she might be quite pale. On an olive skinned person it might look darker?

Right ok I understand I think.

Severnrose - ah if she has tan on then she might be quite pale. On an olive skinned person it might look darker?

Yes that's true. I'm surprised it wasn't more orange or even darker tho. Want to spray my sister who isn't olive skinned but she has a base tan already (real one not fake tan), would be good to see the outcome of that x

Latest posts

Back