Nouvatan for Irish customers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeket

Reaction score
Hi Girls I was wondering if anybody knows if Nouvatan can be purchased in the ROI , Iv used it for years now ,I love it and so do clients, but recently I had been going in and out of employment, to mobile or both where i could,if that makes sense and iv just gone back mobile with hopes of just staying that way until I can open my own place, but iv just run out of tan and went to purchase a bottle of the 20% and it is coming to €90 inc delivery which is very expensive for one bottle , I was wondering if anywhere in Ireland stocks it as to avoid the shipping ,tax and vat. Also I am only picking up one bottle as I ended up with a bottle of 10% unused and now passed it 6m used by date, I gave it a little go on myself and it sprayed green so I dont want to use it on clients obviously, and also my clients seem to love that they can wash off their tan before bed and wake up tanned lol ,So I dont want to waste the little funds I have while starting back up again and bulk buy and have it go to waste. Any ideas or suggestions? I hope this doesn't come off as moany or complaining because I love the company and the product just trying to save where I can .

Might be a long shot but have you tried Parcel Motel? They give you an NI address you use as your delivery address and then they deliver it to your nearest Parcel Motel depot - costs €3.95 to collect your parcel and there are pick up locations all over Ireland.

I'd be interested to know about this too

Latest posts

Back