Nouvatan on pale skin? Any Essex geeks available?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss-32

Reaction score
Hi, have come over from hair and nails to find out if any beauty geeks have had success with this brand on pale skin? I have very pale skin, ive had a couple of st tropez spray tans in the past but it always goes quite orange and patchy on my legs! Got a wedding at the end of the month and like a nice bit of colour. Im near chelmsford Essex, anyone local that offers this tan?? Apologies if posting in the wrong place (using my phone!!)

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

... I have heard that Nouvatan are brill with pale skin ... I am off for my first one this month! If you give them a call they should (they are really nice and helpful) they should be able to give you a list of therapists in your area or try looking on the beauty guild site as you may find someone registered on there.

Good luck!

It's great on pale skin! My friend is pretty much chalk white, and the 8% gave a nice, natural glow. It was dark enough to give her a bit of a fright in the mirror (she'd only ever been sprayed once before, years ago) but after she washed, she loved it. Someone in work asked if she'd been in holiday, which I always like to hear haha just shows how natural looks!

Hi, have come over from hair and nails to find out if any beauty geeks have had success with this brand on pale skin? I have very pale skin, ive had a couple of st tropez spray tans in the past but it always goes quite orange and patchy on my legs! Got a wedding at the end of the month and like a nice bit of colour. Im near chelmsford Essex, anyone local that offers this tan?? Apologies if posting in the wrong place (using my phone!!)

Nouvatan 8% will be lovely on you i use it on myself lovely natural brown shade i always recommend it to my brides to be aswell xx

8% is lovely on pale skin. My daughter has it and is often asked where she's been on holiday! This is a before and after photo...Hth

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331735450.732083.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331735450.732083.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 1,219
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331735465.501868.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331735465.501868.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 1,434
I'm a redhead and have 8% in la tan and it's great! X

Ah thanks everyone, really excited to get it done now! Just got to find someone to do it for me now! Will c if i can get some info thru nouvatan then.

Well Im still searching for a Nouvatanner that covers my area! (Maldon Essex, nr chelmford) have called Nouvatan direct last week and was told someone would call me, nothing yet. Have posted this question in their fb page now. Anyone know of someone local to me??

I think beauty basement in Southend use Nouvatan, if you really struggle to find anyone closer. Although, this is a long way to go for a tan!!!

8% is lovely on pale skin. My daughter has it and is often asked where she's been on holiday! This is a before and after photo...Hth

WOW!

That's really good results from 8%!!

I honestly need some help and advice as I must be spraying wrong! I sprayed my red headed friend who is very pale 3 days ago with 16% and she didn't go that colour! What am I doing wrong??

xxx

WOW!

That's really good results from 8%!!

I honestly need some help and advice as I must be spraying wrong! I sprayed my red headed friend who is very pale 3 days ago with 16% and she didn't go that colour! What am I doing wrong??

xxx

How much solution did you use?

Had she prepped her skin properly?

How far away do you stand when spraying?

What is your dial set at?

When you finished did she have a good colour to her skin from the guide?

She should of definitely of taken to a 16% the highest Nouvatan I've got at the minute is 12% & my clients definitely have colour.

I wouldn't of sprayed a pale red head with a 16% though :eek:

Spanish inquisition or what haha! x

How much solution did you use?

Had she prepped her skin properly?

How far away do you stand when spraying?

What is your dial set at?

When you finished did she have a good colour to her skin from the guide?

She should of definitely of taken to a 16% the highest Nouvatan I've got at the minute is 12% & my clients definitely have colour.

I wouldn't of sprayed a pale red head with a 16% though :eek:

Spanish inquisition or what haha! x

She's a tan addict though she's always dark! lol

I think I'm spraying too far away so I'm going to try doing it nearer.

My dials set at 8 i know that's right.

And as far as I'm aware she did all the pre tan prep.

The guide colour wasn't too strong, I'll give spraying nearer a go I think :).

Thank you xxx

My sister and I both do Nouvatan and we are mobile based in Waltham Abbey, Essex and I'm sure she already has a client in Chelmsford.

As for the best tan for pale skin, I would whole heatedly recommend Nouvatan 8%, fantastic results and great fade off.

Hiya,

I am not sure if you have already been to the wedding! But I live in Leigh on Sea and I have just qualified :) not through Nouvatan but I shall be using them.

You have probably found somehwere local, but if not you can keep me in mind :)

x

That picture is realy useful, I have tried LA Tan 8% Gold was too vibrant for what was wanted.
After seeing that picture I think I will be ordering a sample of Nouvatan.

Hiya, I offer NOUVATAN spray tans, I would recommend an 8%

I am in chelmsford every other day so if you would like to book just call or text 07810825589

Hiya, I offer NOUVATAN spray tans, I would recommend an 8%

I am in chelmsford every other day so if you would like to book just call or text 07810825589

Aw thank you thats great to know! Will def been in touch when I next need a tan. Do u have a website? Xxx

I use nouvatan and I am so pale the milkman would lift me off the step lol, can't recommend nouvatan enough the 8% is lovely and natural and 10% comes out lovely too all my clients love it, plus the fade off is fab

Hello, I do Nouvatan mobile spray tanning, i live in Braintree so cover chelmsford areas, the 8% would be perfect for pale skin x

I offer Sienna X Spray Tans and live near Lakeside in Essex so depending on how far away you are for me to travel I can come to you?

Sienna X is a really natural tan and has won many awards. Message me for details x

Latest posts

Back