Nouvatan or Suntana spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlottie

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanting a bit of professional advice im buying the spray tanning kit and im drawn between the Nouvatan and the Suntana they are both the same price ( apart from the nouvatan added free delivery) but i just dont know which one to go through? and opinions ! it would really help! im sitting here with me bank card soo indecisive !
Thanks Guys :Grope:
Charlotte

I use Nouvatan been with them a year now and the customer service and the tan is brilliant, I had loads of samples before i decided to go with Nouvatan, I like the fact that its organic and contains no alcohol and has added vitamins ect, but above all i love how natural it looks, also they give you a good quality pop up cubicle in their kit, best of luck with who ever you decide:hug:

thanks for the fast reply! :smack:

I cannot speak for Nouvatan as I have never used it, but Suntana are fantastic. They are not the same price in terms of additional solution or complete kit. Nouvatan is more expensive by roughly £7 per litre and more expensive for the kit! But, it depends on what you are looking for in your choice. I see Nouvatan includes a buffing mitt, so is the application slightly different?

I would ask for some samples and go from there.
hth's
x

Nouvatan's got an excellent reputation - for their tanning solution, products and customer service - they're also lovely people to do business with.

Nouvatan is fabulous!:)

I cant speak for kits or suntana solution but i can speak for nouvatan solution. I did my trainng with them, the customer service is fantastic, they cant do enough to help you, you always get a response, speedy delivery of solutions and the solution itself is great. It goes on really nice and feedback about fading is great. Not sure if the solutions are more expensive though, if you buy 3 litres it is cheaper than buying 1 or 2 litres, not sure how much suntana solution is.

I would say that Nouvatan is 100% AAAA class on service and product.

I did something to my machine on a Saturday afternoon and in a panic called Dawn and she was more than happy to help me. Any time I have ordered its been in my front door before 10am the next morning, my order has always been correct, which I know are things you would expect but believe me a lot of companies can let you down.

I don't know about comparison in price of solution but I am 100% happy with the solution Nouvatan produces, and I find it very cost effective. I don't usually buy something just because it is cheaper then another solution.

Good luck with your decision! x

I can't speak for Nouvotan, but I use suntana and have a lot of repeat business. Colour is lovely, smell is also good, all the different %'s have there own fragrance.

They are very reasonably priced, the price you see on the website includes VAT so you just have to add postage and that is capped at £9.95 no matter how much you order. I think the prices work out slightly less than Nouvotan, but that shouldn't be your reason for choosing the product.

If I were you I would request some samples from both companies to test the product and go with the one you prefer after you've tried them.

I offer 2 different brands as Suntana only has 3 colours and I have some clients that like a darker tan that the 12% so I also stock LA tan. You could offer 1 to begin with and maybe add another brand at a later date if you do like both?

I also offer a couple of solutions but between the two you have asked about Suntana gets my vote, I didn't like nouvatan when sampled on a few people but get requests for suntana, it smells gorgeous, the colour is lovely and fade good

Dropping an update here too, switched from Novuatan to Suntana, never thought anything could make me to move away from Novuatan but their arrogant support group just didn't helped the decision, as well as Novuatan's tone is really more on an orangy side, compared to Suntana. However, I am not stopping on Suntana, I also want to try Minetan and some others, in a search for that perfect solution! =)

Latest posts

Back