Nouveau SVS?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katy pearce

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone knew what the Nouveau SVS treatment is that's being released in Sept??

Many thanks Katy x

Not too much info outcast the moment, it stands for speed, volume & style and can be applied in 45 mins by someone experienced but the main difference seems to be that they can last 6 - 8 weeks with no need for infills - launches at PB in Manchester mid Sept do we'll know more then. You can book training now though X

Not too much info outcast the moment, it stands for speed, volume & style and can be applied in 45 mins by someone experienced but the main difference seems to be that they can last 6 - 8 weeks with no need for infills - launches at PB in Manchester mid Sept do we'll know more then. You can book training now though X
Thanks lovely - will keep my eyes open for more info in Sept. Sounds good x

They must look awful at 6 weeks!

Sounds great, I love the express (let's go) lashes so any improvement on that will be brilliant, just in time for Christmas

I have just completed the SVS training and it's 3D to 8d lashes basically using 0.05 and 0.07 lashes in three different sizes. The trouble is you have to pick three up and fan them at the same time then isolate a lash then adhere them to that lash. A lot of people use the technique where you adhere them to the underneath of the upper lashes. I found this very time consuming for some thing that should only take 45 minutes although practise will make it easier. You also use a c or d curl (so applying this on a very straight lash is very hard and fiddly.) also you HAVE to get them infilled every 2 weeks to keep them looking full and healthy. The 6-8 week it is a bit of a con as I found out. It just means if they leave them longer when they fallout they arnt so noticeable as they have plenty more on the rest so it doesnt leave a noticeable gap! Overall it's like lash perfects tattiania layering. Overall I'm fairly disappointed as it's a harder technique - and a totally different look to the normal individual semi perminant lashes. Even though I booked it as it was advertised to cut down the individual technique to start at 45 minutes and 6-8 week wear with no infill! Which is sadly not the case

Just finished my training for this yesterday - as Vicki said - quite time consuming actually, we were all thinking during training, there must be an easier way than having to fan them yourself but I'm presuming with more practice they will look great. I am however very used to Extend lashes, as are most of my clients so these will take some getting used to, and don't have the same wow effect as extend, but we shall see...!

Latest posts

Back