Nsi Balance Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
Hell I did my daughters nails yesterday I would like to know what you all think?
I used NSI Balance gel Blush with a natural nail tip which I blended in.

I am new to this and have not done many full sets.

They took me 2 hours from start to finish.

It took me from yesterday to work out how to load this photo on LOL!!!!

Caz xxx

SORRY CLICK ON THE PHOTO AND IT WILL GET BIGGER SO YOU CAN SEE MORE.
CAZ XXX

caz3 said:
Hell I did my daughters nails yesterday I would like to know what you all think?
I used NSI Balance gel Blush with a natural nail tip which I blended in.

I am new to this and have not done many full sets.

They took me 2 hours from start to finish.

It took me from yesterday to work out how to load this photo on LOL!!!!

Caz xxx

i think they look pretty good. certainly better than my first few attempts!! like i'm such a pro!!LOL!! 2 hours isn't bad to start, esp. when u r blending in tips etc. i have fianlly managed to get my gel nails (also nsi balance) down to about one and a half hours, but is only if i don't jaw-wobble (gossip) toooo much!!

fianlly???? sorry finally!!

Thanks I know they are not brill but they are my first set of gel nails the other 9 sets were Acrylic nails.

Caz xxx

mooredianne said:
i think they look pretty good. certainly better than my first few attempts!! like i'm such a pro!!LOL!! 2 hours isn't bad to start, esp. when u r blending in tips etc. i have fianlly managed to get my gel nails (also nsi balance) down to about one and a half hours, but is only if i don't jaw-wobble (gossip) toooo much!!

i think they look pretty brilliant caz well done...they look natural, and not bulky, and your daughter has lovely hands to show them off for you :D

Hiya Caz!

I think that's great for a first attempt - the only thing I thought was perhaps the tips you used were too wide for the fingers? But the combination of pink and natural go well together - looks very er, natural! Did you find the Gel easy to use? Which do you prefer Gel or L&P?

Sara XXXX

Yes I thought this a little wide!

I did enjoy the gel and got on fine with it thanks very much.

I am sure I will get better it will all come together one day.

Thanks for the reply really good of you.

Caz. xxx

Sara Satchell said:
Hiya Caz!

I think that's great for a first attempt - the only thing I thought was perhaps the tips you used were too wide for the fingers? But the combination of pink and natural go well together - looks very er, natural! Did you find the Gel easy to use? Which do you prefer Gel or L&P?

Sara XXXX

Thanks very much for your reply.
Caz xxx

joannerowsell said:
i think they look pretty brilliant caz well done...they look natural, and not bulky, and your daughter has lovely hands to show them off for you :D

Latest posts

Back