NSI Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cara4555

Reaction score
I have done a search for this but can't seem to find anything.

I have read that NSI elation tips are good quality and easy to blend so I'm thinking of getting some. It says in the brochure that they are acetone proof. This may be a silly question but what if you make a mistake whilst sticking on the tip (eg air bubble) and you need to soak the tip off. How do you do this?

Also, when would you use full well tips and when would you use half well tips?

Last question!! I'm not sure whether to get NSI or daisy cutter tips, which are the best?

Cara

Cara4555 said:
I have done a search for this but can't seem to find anything.

I have read that NSI elation tips are good quality and easy to blend so I'm thinking of getting some. It says in the brochure that they are acetone proof. This may be a silly question but what if you make a mistake whilst sticking on the tip (eg air bubble) and you need to soak the tip off. How do you do this?

Also, when would you use full well tips and when would you use half well tips?

Last question!! I'm not sure whether to get NSI or daisy cutter tips, which are the best?
I have used NSI Elation tips in the past, and still have a box in my drawer.
I usually use creative's velocicity tips which are extremely easy to blend.
I found the elation to be a lot thicker than velocity, but if you pretailor them really well it makes a difference. Pretailoring also makes the tips easier to apply,,,,I think anyway.
What I tend to do with tips, when sized correctly, give them a really good thin down, and then carefully cut out most of the well, leaving just enough to adhere to the natural nail,,,,,,with thining, and reducing the well, you should find blending a lot easier, and quicker. ( a very gentle blend with a 240 grit works well).
Dasiy cutter tips,,,,yep, I have some of those as well, they too are quite thick, so again ,a really good thining down, and they have no well, so can be placed directly on the natural smile line,,,,hence, no need to blend on the nail,,,,,but in my opinion they do need a really good thining.

Hope you get on ok with your decision.

Christine

Thanks for the help. Think I will give the velocity tips a try!

Cara

Latest posts

Back