Nsi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
Hello,
I would like to try NSI items and I know some of you already use this would you please maybe help me by telling me the products that you use.
I would like a Gel System also a Acrylic System are the kits in the bags a good way to buy?
I am quite new to all this so would not want a fast Acrylic!
I have been looking on the NSI site and there are so many things and I do not want to waist my money just want to get enough stuff to start,try and do a few sets of nails.
Thanks.
Caz

Hi Caz, i use the NSI Balance Gel and absolutely love it, you can purchase their Introductory Kit as a try me kit, i would definately recommend it to anyone. Unfortunately i cant help with their acrylic but hopefully someone else can x

Thanks Kelly I have just looked at your profile and website well done to you you are doing really well. I just hope that one day I am where you are now. Mind you I am a lot older but I will get there in the end.

Thanks again

Carolyn.

Kellyc said:
Hi Caz, i use the NSI Balance Gel and absolutely love it, you can purchase their Introductory Kit as a try me kit, i would definately recommend it to anyone. Unfortunately i cant help with their acrylic but hopefully someone else can x

Hi Carolyn

NSI do an acrylic powder range called "Simplicite" which is non-fast set, and a good place to start.

Perhaps when you are more confident with your application, you can try their "Classic" powder which is medium set, or "Competiton" powder which is fast set.

NSI do Introductory Kits for all of their acrylic systems.

hi, i use nsi balance gel and love it. their simplicite range for l&p is a good start as is attraction. if you are after a monomer that is not soooo strong in smell, then spa is a good one. get a couple of try-me kits (i know the simplicite one comes with a video if u ask) and see how u go. the girls are really helpful on the phone, so don't be afraid to ask!!

karen noodle said:
Hi Carolyn

NSI do an acrylic powder range called "Simplicite" which is non-fast set, and a good place to start.

Perhaps when you are more confident with your application, you can try their "Classic" powder which is medium set, or "Competiton" powder which is fast set.

NSI do Introductory Kits for all of their acrylic systems.

I have used this as well and found it lovely to work with - hths

caz3 said:
Thanks Kelly I have just looked at your profile and website well done to you you are doing really well. I just hope that one day I am where you are now. Mind you I am a lot older but I will get there in the end.

Thanks again

Carolyn.

ah thanks ive got miles to go yet, its worth it though x

Hope you don't mind the post, but I have some NSI Balance gel which I'm no longer using. Most of it's unused, including three 14g of finish clear. Also have NSI coloured gels for sale.

If anyone's interested, send us a pm.

Have any of you geeks tried NSI Soft Touch wrap- have been looking at it after a recommendation, just wondered what current NSI users think of it?

TA

Just bumping this one up. :biggrin:
bekster123 said:
Have any of you geeks tried NSI Soft Touch wrap- have been looking at it after a recommendation, just wondered what current NSI users think of it?

TA

I would also like to know about this as I was looking at it on the website.

Caz

bekster123 said:
Just bumping this one up. :biggrin:

hi i'd just like to say that i have used NSI products since sept when i started VCTC, they say to start with simplicite as its slow setting. the kit i gotwas fab and iam still using it now it last forever. i am just moving onto classic. As for the soft touch wrap i have used that too i think it is very nice to work with. but saying all this i have nothing to compare it to as all i have used is NSI. I would love a gel kit. my friend done gel on me last week using NSI it looks fab.

Thanks for this I will try the simplicite kit many have told me about this.

Caz

treacletrace said:
hi i'd just like to say that i have used NSI products since sept when i started VCTC, they say to start with simplicite as its slow setting. the kit i gotwas fab and iam still using it now it last forever. i am just moving onto classic. As for the soft touch wrap i have used that too i think it is very nice to work with. but saying all this i have nothing to compare it to as all i have used is NSI. I would love a gel kit. my friend done gel on me last week using NSI it looks fab.

Caz if you look in the catalogue they do loads of try out kits for under a tenner. Not sure if you knew this or not. pm me if you want more info.

caz3 said:
Thanks for this I will try the simplicite kit many have told me about this.

Caz

bekster123 said:

TA

Hi Becki and Caz

I started out with NSI during and after training and, as Soft Touch is distributed by them, took this on for my fibreglass services too. I have to say I did actually really like it. I found it very user-friendly and several of my early clients did prefer that more so than the L&P enhancements (though that wasn't surprising considering the shovels I was creating at the time :eek: ). Because it does include a "builder" resin (referred to by them as Gel) you can really build a lovely, considerably strong and flexible enhancement with it.

I moved away from NSI eventually and therefore moved on to EzFlow's fibreglass sytem and finally to Designer Nails' Fabric#, the latter which I do feel is considerably stronger than Soft Touch, but for a good, solid, straight-forward wrap system, Soft Touch is definitely a nice one to start out with.

You can have a look in further detail at the system as well as the application instructions directly from Rudolph International :Look_righhere.

HTH

Thanks for this, it's great.You're comments on the system are exactly what i was looking for. Have been on to the site & printed out the insructions to have a good read later.

Think i will go ahead & purchase the trial kit & have a play around, havn't used Gel before though- will it need curing? You mentioned that it wasn't really a gel !!!

:Love: :hug: :hug:
Hollyballoo said:
Hi Becki and Caz

I started out with NSI during and after training and, as Soft Touch is distributed by them, took this on for my fibreglass services too. I have to say I did actually really like it. I found it very user-friendly and several of my early clients did prefer that more so than the L&P enhancements (though that wasn't surprising considering the shovels I was creating at the time :eek: ). Because it does include a "builder" resin (referred to by them as Gel) you can really build a lovely, considerably strong and flexible enhancement with it.

I moved away from NSI eventually and therefore moved on to EzFlow's fibreglass sytem and finally to Designer Nails' Fabric#, the latter which I do feel is considerably stronger than Soft Touch, but for a good, solid, straight-forward wrap system, Soft Touch is definitely a nice one to start out with.

You can have a look in further detail at the system as well as the application instructions directly from Rudolph International :Look_righhere.

HTH

Hi there I'm a huge NSI fan - I use their competition powders and think they r FAB - the customer service & product information is 2nd to none & if you contact them they are very obliging with any queries.

Recently had a demo from them (free ) maybe you could ask them 4 1 as they go through everything on a 1 to 1 basis with you - Private message me about this and I'll give you the info - I 'm in a very similar position to u and found it a great help.

Personally I rate NSI top so give em a go
talk soon
lol jayneym

Thanks very much for taking time to answer this question your answer is great really helpful.
Thanks once again.
Caz

Hollyballoo said:
Hi Becki and Caz

HTH

Was the kit the one for around £90 with VAT? it has all sorts of pinks

So you can get many sets of nails from it is that right?

Thanks

Caz

treacletrace said:

Latest posts

Back