nvq 2 beauty therapy help plzz xx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluegeek

Reaction score
hiya i really want to study beauty but cant afford to lose 3days at work to go college and they dont have an evening course.. and i really want to learn beauty!! ive seen fast track part time nvq courses at www.nailandbeautyschool.co.uk and www.beauty-learning.co.uk has anybody heard of these and done an nvq with them? do u know if there any good? plz help much appreciated :) xx and i was thinking to just do individual courses but is it best to have nvq? xx

hiya i really want to study beauty but cant afford to lose 3days at work to go college and they dont have an evening course.. and i really want to learn beauty!! ive seen fast track part time nvq courses at www.nailandbeautyschool.co.uk and www.beauty-learning.co.uk has anybody heard of these and done an nvq with them? do u know if there any good? plz help much appreciated :) xx and i was thinking to just do individual courses but is it best to have nvq? xx

Hiya

South Notts college is in your area. You can do parts of the beauty course in bits ie mani/pedi, indian head - over a number of weeks on set days with them. I did VTCT Level 2 mani pedi over 10 weeks on friday mornings. Other courses are available and they are not expensive.

Have a look through their prospectus - it could be a way forward for you.

the classes are usually small - max 8 - in mine there were only 4 of us.

thanx i chekd them out bt mostli level3 stuff.. thnku tho xx

Latest posts

Back