nvq 3 unit 19

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathyw

Reaction score
i Have nvq 3 unit 19 in acylic nails but heard that nails now have there own seperate nvq. and now to pass you need to do all there systems including nail art.... is this correct? do i need to do the complete nvq or can i take units out and do them seperatly, looked for nvq but only came up with colleges and not the complete breakdown of the modules.... hope someone can help
kathy

NVQ 2 BEAUTY THERAPY NVQ 3 UNIT 19 NAIL ENHANCEMENTS
CREATIVE L & P

Hi Kathy

You'll see in your post that NVQ has been underlined, if you click on the word it will take you to some further info on the new NVQ.

The new system has been discussed on here lots of times, so use the Search Option too, you'l find loads of posts, there's an especially good one from me having a complete rant which is bound to make your day :lol:

Hi Thanks For That, Since I Did Nvq Every Thing Has Changed, But Found Some Info, So Thatnks

As mentioned, do a search as there are LOADS of threads on NVQ, in particular this one by Mum:

NVQ.......who?
mum

I have my NVQ Level 3 Unit 19 and have been advised that there is no need whatsoever to ever do the remaining modules to obtain the new NVQ. Hope that helps.

Yes is the answer to your question. You can do separate units of the NVQ. You can build them up until you have the whole thing. When you have completed and passed a certain unit it is there for good and nothing can take it away so to speak.

I got this info when I rang the company I trained with.

Take care xx

Latest posts

Back