Nvq 3??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly.W

Reaction score
Hi All!!

I'm currently studying my NVQ level 2 in Beauty Therapy. I want to do a nail course for extensions etc once this is finished but also my level 3 beauty therapy.

All jobs I’ve seen advertised want you to have level 3, however all the colleges in my area have very limited options for beauty courses let alone the level 3!!

At the mo I travel over 25 miles to get to the nearest college to do my level 2 one evening a week, but they only offer level 3 part time day!

I found 1 that does an intensive course over 6 days? or another that charges £3.5k!!!!!!!!!
The intensive one - I really can’t see how they can teach you everything in 6 days and the £3.5k - I can’t justify that amount of money on 1 course! (even if I had that kind of money lol)

Does anyone know any colleges in the South east Essex area that may offer level 3 part time evening???

Help!!
Kel -x-

hi
i no that some girls in my level 2 group where from essex and they travel into london. i went to LCBT college and there was people from all around thats if its easy for you to get in to london
if thats any help
amyx
its worth having a look if u can get into london

Latest posts

Back