NVQ L3 Beauty therapy:How did you find the course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firemouse

Reaction score
Hi Peeps,

Just been accepted onto the fast track NVQ L3 beauty therapy course, just wondered how you all found the course and any advice that you marvellous geeks could provide.
xx

I'm not sure how long the fast track L3 Beauty is for?

However, I did the 1 year course - attending college 3 days a week.
It was very hard work but extremely rewarding as there was a balance of practical and theoretical work.

L3 beauty is not for the faint hearted but is certainly well worth it.

I'm not sure how long the fast track L3 Beauty is for?

However, I did the 1 year course - attending college 3 days a week.
It was very hard work but extremely rewarding as there was a balance of practical and theoretical work.

L3 beauty is not for the faint hearted but is certainly well worth it.

Hi,
It's a year long course, attending 2 day's a week.I may be exempt from the A&P and maybe also massage. So I think that it cuts out a lot of the work! I can't wait to get started with it though, really excited!
x

I'm nearing the end of my fast track level 3. And phew! Has it been fast and hard.:lol:

I have attended 2 evenings a week for 3 hours a session. In some ways I have found it slightly easier than level 2 because we now have the under pinning knowledge of what we are doing.

There is lots of anatomy to learn but that hasn't been too bad and the massage has been fab. The hardest part fro me has been learning the advanced facial simply because there is so much to learn! But I love it. I have absolutely no regrets in doing the hard work and am a much more confident therapist.

Definitely worth it!

I'm nearing the end of my fast track level 3. And phew! Has it been fast and hard.:lol:

I have attended 2 evenings a week for 3 hours a session. In some ways I have found it slightly easier than level 2 because we now have the under pinning knowledge of what we are doing.

There is lots of anatomy to learn but that hasn't been too bad and the massage has been fab. The hardest part fro me has been learning the advanced facial simply because there is so much to learn! But I love it. I have absolutely no regrets in doing the hard work and am a much more confident therapist.

Definitely worth it!

That's great, Pure, Im really looking forward to it as I want to gain a more in depth knowledge into beauty therapy. Ive already covered the A&P and Swedish massage in my ITEC Holistic massage course, so I may be exempt! But the electrical facials are a different realm altogether!
x

That's great, Pure, Im really looking forward to it as I want to gain a more in depth knowledge into beauty therapy. Ive already covered the A&P and Swedish massage in my ITEC Holistic massage course, so I may be exempt! But the electrical facials are a different realm altogether!
x

I suppose it depends what your course covers because I know that they are all different throughout the country.

I did the massage based course and several (but not all) of us added the electrical facials as an additional qualification.

We also has one lady who was already qualified in pre-blend aromatherapy so she didn't have to attend on those sessions.

Its well worth it, go for it and just prepare to work hard!
Goodluck!:hug:

Where has everyone been doing there fast track level 3 beauty course? at a private school? or a college?
Where are you doing yours firemouse? goodluck, Im sure you'll love it!

Where has everyone been doing there fast track level 3 beauty course? at a private school? or a college?
Where are you doing yours firemouse? goodluck, Im sure you'll love it!

Mine was just at my local further education college. They call their evening courses 'fast track' simply because a full time course is condensed into 6 hours a week over the period of a year. So an evening course becomes even more intense.

check out your local college and see what they offer.

Mine was just at my local further education college. They call their evening courses 'fast track' simply because a full time course is condensed into 6 hours a week over the period of a year. So an evening course becomes even more intense.

check out your local college and see what they offer.

Hi shellpink mine is done at my local college, 2 days per week over a year's timescale. Thank you, How are thing's with you?
xx

Thank's geeks for your input. Are there any other geeks out there that can lend some advice regarding level 3 bt?
x

Latest posts

Back