NVQ level 3 Beauty + two jobs neither of which i want = HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Babyraincloud

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I need some help please! I want to do NVQ level 3 Beauty so that i can one day have my very own shop....BUT.....and this is a big but, I can't find anywhere that will train me at night. I've got my own house so i need to work as well as train and at the moment i'm working two jobs so things are a little tricky. But i still wanna do this i just cant find anywhere in Lancashire that will do it! Any ideas????

:irked: Stress

Welcome to the site. I'm really not sure if this course is part-time at night anywhere.

According to my local college, NVQ Beauty L3 is a full-time course and runs for 2-3 days per week.

I'm in the same boat too, as I'd like to do the course next September....

If you do find one it will take years for you to complete?

Thanx hun. 2-3 day per week isn't so bad maybe my boss would let me go part time! :eek: Yeah right like he'll ever agree to that! :Scared: its just for one year though, right??

Babyraincloud said:
Thanx hun. 2-3 day per week isn't so bad maybe my boss would let me go part time! :eek: Yeah right like he'll ever agree to that! :Scared: its just for one year though, right??

The course is for one year, 2 days in the college and 1 day study, well that's how my local college does it. It might be different where ever you are.

Yeah maybe, well im getting the numbers for all my local schools and im just gonna ask the bloody lot of them! :wink2: I'll get there one day!

i cant even find a college near me that does the nvq for nails.
would love to do it, but when and where i dont know.

have you rang blackpool and the fylde college they do a fast track course and they may do a night course :D

julie dean said:
have you rang blackpool and the fylde college they do a fast track course and they may do a night course :D

In Leve 3 Beauty?

Latest posts

Back