NVQ level 3 in spa services

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
Heloo,
I've just completed my level 2 in beauty therapy and am applying for my level 3 but im stuck between taking level 3 general route or spa sevices, i just wonderd if anyone here had taken spa services and how they found it etc?

Hi,
I did level 3 spa and absolutely loved it. I wanted the massage mainly. It covered microcurrent facials/body etc which I wasnt that fussed about but ended up loving them! The spa treatments are fab and are something that you can offer in a salon which clients love! I must admit though, I never looked into the conventional route so I cant give my opinion on that, but I certainly dont regret the spa route xx
Hope this helps a little,
Mand x:)

Thanks for your reply =o) its deffantly helpful to know other people have taken the course and enoyed it, im considering it as an alternative to gerneral route as i'd like to do the electrical treatment but dont fancy electrolysis, and also think the body wraps etc would be interesting
thanks again

Latest posts

Back