Odd shape for tanning!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serene Vicky

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am yet to do my tanning course, but I am after some advice on me having my first ever spray tan on Wednesday!
I had a gastric bypass last August and have lost 13 stone, which has led to a lot of flappy, hangy, unattractive excess skin!
Is there anything at all I can do to avoid looking like a bad year 11 tie dye project?!

Lift areas so you are sprayed all over, like tummy and breasts and try to stretch out and bend so all is covered.

Thank you, I think I might be putting the therapist off her dinner on Wednesday lol

Agree with what Krum said, but don't worry, your therapist won't even pay attention to how your body looks! They'll be focused on making sure you'll lovely and tanned [emoji4][emoji4]

Ah thank you guys, don't know if I have enough hands to hold everything, but we will see!

Enjoy! I always feel great after a spray, I'm sure you'll be addicted as the rest of us are [emoji85][emoji4]

Latest posts

Back