Oddest spray tan I've ever had!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering should I tell her the truth and offer a bit of advice on where she went wrong? I'm not one for complaining but poor girl didn't have a clue. Maybe she could do with a bit of constructive criticism. Would u guys say anything or just leave it? X

The only thing is you didn't leave it on to be able to see the outcome, so you can't really comment on that side of it! However, if you feel she will take it ok if you just call and say you have a few ideas on how she could use less solution resulting in making more money, then that's up to you! Do you think she has even had any training?

The only thing is you didn't leave it on to be able to see the outcome, so you can't really comment on that side of it! However, if you feel she will take it ok if you just call and say you have a few ideas on how she could use less solution resulting in making more money, then that's up to you! Do you think she has even had any training?

I really couldn't of left it on. It was so uneven and there were afew missed bits too.
She said she had done her training with Tantruth I think she said but I'm wondering if she's just watched a u tube video.
I don't think I will say anything to her. She would probably be mortified!
X

I'm wondering should I tell her the truth and offer a bit of advice on where she went wrong? I'm not one for complaining but poor girl didn't have a clue. Maybe she could do with a bit of constructive criticism. Would u guys say anything or just leave it? X

You will probably just offend her.

I'd leave her to it. If she was a professional she will seek help to perfect her tans herself. If she isn't bothered, you offering help her.

One the plus side, you should be able to pick up all her clients pretty easily.

Zoe

Yeah leave it, just don't contact her again, she will either click that what she's doing is wrong or she will quit or retrain properly. If I was a therapist I would take too kindly to someone telling me what to do unless I asked first. I've had a couple of new clients saying their usual tanner took ages and had to keep wiping them over, I told the client this is because they are probably using the incorrect setting but I certainly would not call the tanner, it's up to them to research and train appropriately, just like I did.

Yeah i'll stick to mines too lol! x

Yeh this was the big blusher brush vid I had seen :)

This has had me in stitches, i wish you had left it on so we could of all known the outcome:eek: and as for the op utube clip how bazaar what is talc powder for? thanks for sharing this with us:lol:

just been thinking my hubby is off this week wonder if he would fancy a new style tan like three coats followed by a dusting of talc:lol:

This has had me in stitches, i wish you had left it on so we could of all known the outcome:eek: and as for the op utube clip how bazaar what is talc powder for? thanks for sharing this with us:lol:
I would imagine the talc soaks up excess solution? End up looking like chocolate cake mix tho surely?

Seriously I would of had to stay inside for a week if I'd kept it on. My customers would of run a mile seeing the state of me! X

I am laughing v loud, what on earth?? Sounds like a right faff! I think you made a good choice washing it off :) xx

Omg just watched you tube clip. Lol at the amount of times she's sprays him though bottle still looks to have same amount of solution in it. I've never heard or seen of that. Poor you not funning though sorry had a wee giggle at some of comments. What a waste of solution xx

This is bizarre! Never heard of or seen this before. Her spraying is very random in the YouTube clip, like there was no sequence. Surely she would have missed bits.

OP I think you were wise to wash it off!
Rhiannon x

Latest posts

Back