Ok... So Theyre Pants....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Well as Im being dragged off to see Batman this evening ... thanx ~Jo~ I will take the knitting and a torch!
And my nails are in dire need of a rebalance, I thought Id play and goth them up a bit. My opalescent blending isnt usually this bad but, although they look better than this in the flesh... sure dont look great!
Anyone else do opalescent blending? any pics?

Attachments

• Copy of Picture 1903.jpg
    Copy of Picture 1903.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 464
i personally think they look great, ive recently got my opalesent paint and am yet to have a good play with it

Glo they don't look pants hun far from it
x

They are brill, as usual! (I've not done any opalesent blending yet.)

They are not pants they look Flinging Flanging Fabulous!!!!!!!!

... OOoh but they do :o
I had just come back to delete the thread cos I winced when I looked at the pic and wondered why the hell I put it on here in the first place!
Dont know what happens to the other posts though if you delete the opening post!
Ok then Ive set myself a silly challenge, lol!
By the end of the day Ill make sure my nails look good enough to post a follow up pic.
Gulp ... better get playing again, lol!

They look fine to me can not see anything wrong with them:D

Caz xxx

I think they look great. WELL DONE!

Wish my nail art looked that 'pants'!!!

Well if there pant's Glors I look forward to the next pic lol

I think they look fab, i think that sometimes because you have done them and worked on them for a while, you get used to seeing them build up into the finished design, as for us we get to see the finished result immediately and are blown away by the effect.

They look great.
But we are all criticle of our own work arn't we?
Sherry

They look great Glo.... the colours are lovely! And as far as the film is concerned you'll love it... I went to see it with hubby not expecting much but thoroughly enjoyed it!

... well heres some more pants, lol!
Actually these look pretty decent in the flesh but the colour blend is so subtle I just couldnt capture it with the bright daylight.
Mind you Ive played around so long trying to get a decentpic... I might just have well rebalanced in the first place, lol!

OOh great stuff Tamm, cos I quite fancied it at first, then I went off the idea, then I fancied it, then I ... well you know what Im like! :wink2:

na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na ....BATMAN

Get it ??

I hope my 'pants nails' look as good as yours lol, I was going to say I hoped my pants looked as good as yours but changed my mind pmsl... seriously though, they are gorgeous Glo xxx

i think they look fab your very talented.xx

Nails are glam and glorious as usual!
As for the film, I was pleasently surprised by Batman!

Pants!...........oh yea they are really pants..HOT PANTS!!! WITH KYLIE'S BUM IN !!
( that is a compliment ,by the way, in case my humour differs from yours!)
And batman is brill.........and Christain Bale is soooooooo sexy in it......and that wee bird thats snogging Tom Cruise......well she is pants!!! ( and i'm not jealous of her at all!)

It took me a couple posts to figure out what "pants" meant! lol... silly American!

That will be my word of the day tomorrow! :giggle:

Latest posts

Back