Olympia Beauty, Sept 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hth! I sent a message to nail harmony asking about this company they replied

Nail Harmony UK
Hi Hayley, if you purchase any Harmony products from Beverley Beaute, you are illegally importing goods which are protected by intellectual property rights. You must be careful in choosing your suppliers, because cheap will almost certainly always mean illegal. When purchasing form them, you are not paying import duties and tax or VAT. This is the same as purchasing cigarettes or alcohol when you're on holiday, and not declaring what you have purchased which is illegal. You also are not covered by insurance and could easily cause massive reactions to yourself or others if they are counterfeit. Nail Harmony UK are the only legal source t purchase from in the UK. Sally Salon Services are also supplied by us and they are authorised to do so. If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0800 0148300. Georgie.

I wonder if they've gone after Beverly Beaute? Surely it would be easier to stop it at the source rather than tackling each individual therapist?

I was just wondering if any knows if Beauty students are able to register for tickets? I have looked on the website but can't seem to find anything, if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great :)
I found college bookings on Olympia Beauty's website: College Bookings

So looking forward to the show, not been to Olympia before, I know it's going to be mega busy but I can't wait. Need to get a list together. Anyone else lol?

Last edited by a moderator:
Same it's my first time too... Started my packing as I'm going for the whole weekend sat - mon... Guna have to write my list soon too whoo 34 days left xx

I was just wondering if any knows if Beauty students are able to register for tickets? I have looked on the website but can't seem to find anything, if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great :)

Don't know if this is any different but I'm training in my level 3 as an apprentice and I registered for tickets as a level 3 apprentice but I put the adress and name of the business I work in not the college :/ you could give it a go though :)

I cant wait for olympia this year! The last time i went was in 2009!! I was in college doing my nAil course and brought a hell of a lot of stuff ive never needed or really used lol this time i know what i want and cant wait! Im heading straight for nail harmony & cnd!! x

I can't go I'm on holiday!!! =( gutted! Never mind i always spend to much anyway lol Have fun for me girls!

I can't wait I'm counting down the days lol x

You first timers are gonna love it, Olympia will blow you away :Love::Love::Love: it will be about my 10th time at a beauty show this year :):):)

I've never been before and I'm sooooo excited :) xx

Were hoping to choose our make up brand. Maybe mii make up. Will we be able to browse some stands?

We're also looking at CaCi

You first timers are gonna love it, Olympia will blow you away :Love::Love::Love: it will be about my 10th time at a beauty show this year :):):)

I actually can't wait & I'm also going for the weekend to go shoppin aswell so going all out whoo roll on xx

I actually can't wait & I'm also going for the weekend to go shoppin aswell so going all out whoo roll on xx

Expensive weekend for you then haha! Can't wait either got my list at the ready!!!

I almost had a panic attack when opening this thread...the correct date is 22nd 23rd September not 13th!

I almost had a panic attack when opening this thread...the correct date is 22nd 23rd September not 13th!

I thought the same and had a mini panic... but I think they must have meant it as September 2013...

So will the CND stand be rammed too?x

Yes !!! It was our the door at excel but managed really well.
Its worth the wait :)

I'm going to be going on my own this year...more time to wander but nobody to curb my spending LOL.

What is everyone looking for this year? Xxx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Expensive weekend for you then haha! Can't wait either got my list at the ready!!!

It sure will be I'm going up on the Saturday, show on the Sunday & shopping on the Monday lol but it's going to be worth every penny I have saved lol oh & not to forget the cleared credit card haha ;-) just incase!! I need to write my list so I get what I want/Need before anything I like lol xx

Hi Ladies,

May sound a bit cheap but, do we know if there'll be many freebies like at other shows?

I'm an Olympia virgin so am getting very excited! Am writing my list as we speak (and I'm sure I'll be adding to it daily... hourly!) I just wonder if there'll be anything else that I can pick up, testers etc?!:lol:

Latest posts

Back