One for GEEG ... Acra-c forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bimbogeri said:
Would have rung the OSNS but guessing as I'm not a CND account holder I can't, or knowing you geeks you'll have bought them all up before I get there :D which is a bummer as I've been looking for these for ages.

The only other place I have seen them is the Supply Source - has anyone had experience of purchasing from them before I buy?
xx

By the by, I know I can set up a secondary account, will be ringing up today, just reckoning all you other geeks will have got in first ;)

bimbogeri said:
Would have rung the OSNS but guessing as I'm not a CND account holder I can't :cry: which is a bummer as I've been looking for these for ages.

The only other place I have seen them is the Supply Source - has anyone had experience of purchasing from them before I buy?
xx

YOU GUESSED WRONG!!!

IF YOU ARE A CERTIFCATE HOLDING NAIL TECHNICIAN YOU CAN BUY ANYTHING AT ALL FROM CREATIVE APART FROM LIQUID & POWDER OR GEL OK?

I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES THIS HAS TO BE SAID BEFORE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND IT.

0113 275 5719

Well this thread has got me all excited. Having just started to sculpt and already prefering it to tips... I gotta have me a set of these babies.
Fingers crossed there maybe a pack left!
Race ya to the phone BG :wink2:

Just phone Catherine and yup they still have some in stock :green:
£12.99 for a set of 5. Not many left though so if I were you i'd get on the phone :wink2:
Jules

I have just ordered mine, so there are still some left. Can't wait to give them a try!

Got mine too.

Lou x

They come to over £16.00 with postage, tried it on myself tonight, liking it so far!!!!

I've got some too! I really like sculpting, but find the hardest part fitting a form..... So hopefully, these will make that much easier - try it on myself first though.....

BTW, I've got l+p tip and overlay on at the mo but tried one on the Acra-c forms on to see how it works...... I have no lower arch on my nails....! :o Hmm, something for me to watch out for I think.

Onward and upward, eh?

Yvette
x

These forms have totally changed my life! They have got to be the most incredible things I have ever used. I think for anyone who is afraid of forms ... these things are for YOU. I have never had so much success with sculpting in my life! I'm sooo enthusiastic about this things ... and the lower arch - I have never seen one like it (only on comp nails) and a perfect c curve every time. And the poor little mites are so nearly extinct!

Just listen to me eh !!

GEEG ... can you re-invent them - and bring them back into popularity again !!? Is this a crazy question ?

Anyway, my two-pence worth, but I'm sure these things would be a massive hit if they came into circulation again.

Vicky xx

Vetty said:
I've got some too! I really like sculpting, but find the hardest part fitting a form..... So hopefully, these will make that much easier - try it on myself first though.....

BTW, I've got l+p tip and overlay on at the mo but tried one on the Acra-c forms on to see how it works...... I have no lower arch on my nails....! :o Hmm, something for me to watch out for I think.

Onward and upward, eh?

Yvette
x

VickyB said:
These forms have totally changed my life! They have got to be the most incredible things I have ever used. I think for anyone who is afraid of forms ... these things are for YOU. I have never had so much success with sculpting in my life! I'm sooo enthusiastic about this things ... and the lower arch - I have never seen one like it (only on comp nails) and a perfect c curve every time. And the poor little mites are so nearly extinct!

Just listen to me eh !!

GEEG ... can you re-invent them - and bring them back into popularity again !!? Is this a crazy question ?

Anyway, my two-pence worth, but I'm sure these things would be a massive hit if they came into circulation again.

Vicky xx

Oh i can't wait to try mine, they should arrive Monday.

VickyB said:

Just listen to me eh !!

Vicky xx
Fantastic idea - can't someone bring them back? Geeg seems to be the one who knows all about them!!

Hi ALL - well everything has been raided and unless any of the OSNS have some lurking around, there are barely any left. I think the company who origianlly made them has gone under. Who ever mentioned Supply Source - try them - if they have them let me know! Glad they are working out well for you all - they are very tricky (as in cute) and great for those of us afraid to sculpt!

Supply Source have confirmed that the manufacturer has gone out of business and there's no stock left. Thought I'd managed to get a set but no such luck!!!

Like Vicky and Kate said... any chance CND want to start making them? :D

bimbogeri said:
Supply Source have confirmed that the manufacturer has gone out of business and there's no stock left. Thought I'd managed to get a set but no such luck!!!

Like Vicky and Kate said... any chance CND want to start making them? :D

Wouldn't know where to begin Lol :rolleyes: but try DN as I think there may still be a set!!

Well it is all a very long story about this company.

The first time I tried them (about 10 years ago in Las Vegas, I managed to get the EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTORSHIP for these little beauties in the UK.

I did very well for the company selling these and we were their top distributor ... but you know what happens, they got greedy and started selling them to every distributor around. No one else marketed them successfully and I dropped the line because they had broken their word to me. Their loss I think. I think they are patent protected but it would be worth looking into buying the manufacturing rights to this product.

They are brillient for MOST all nail types. I have run across one or 2 that they just wouldn't fit and you always need a variety of forms in case this happens ... nothing fits universally.

I just wondered how many of you have had chance to try them and what you thought.

Got mine a couple of days ago.

I sculpted with gel and it did give me a lovely line and took away a bit of effort. It made it easier somehow to sculpt with the brush and there was very little shaping for me to do afterwards. I didnt need to pinch at all.

The form covers didnt sit well on my nail trainer because the joint nearest the finger keeps moving and they pop off. I strapped Alice up so she kept her finger straight and it worked fine then. On myself I did find that I had to keep my finger quite straight (which you dont need to think too much about with a regular form).

Gonna keep using them though and I've got a fulll set to do on Thurs eve so I'll use them for that and see how I get on.

Geeg do you keep the sleeve on until the nail is ccompletely finished or can it be removed once a base layer has been applied/cured?

Aww you guys beat me to it! Im so gutted.
Got a credit note though so i can go on a shopping spree! Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back