One Stop Nail Shop...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wannabe

Reaction score
What is one of these please?? I was told about this by Mrs Geek, but forgot to ask her what exactly it is!?

It stands for One Stop Nail Shop (Creative Nail Design). These are trade only shops, usually attached to the Creative Academy's. HTH

You can purchase from these even if you are not Creative trained, they will set up a secondary acccount for you, with this you can purchase everything except Liquid and Powder........If you call Designer Nails in Leeds they will give you the address and contact details for your nearest one...HTH

Ooh, I thought you couldn't buy any Creative products unless you were Creative trained!?!

Mrs Geek told me this cos I'm umming and ahhing between Maidenhead and Salisbury to train and she told me Salisbury has a one stop nail shop...so I can have a play!!

x

wannabe said:
Ooh, I thought you couldn't buy any Creative products unless you were Creative trained!?!

Mrs Geek told me this cos I'm umming and ahhing between Maidenhead and Salisbury to train and she told me Salisbury has a one stop nail shop...so I can have a play!!

x
You can buy all products with the exception of L&P products........Liquid and Powder systems...........

wannabe said:
What is one of these please?? I was told about this by Mrs Geek, but forgot to ask her what exactly it is!?
If you forget the answer to a question, you can do a search and you will find it.

I've done a search, but don't think this particular question has been covered before but.....

I'm not Creative trained yet (VTCT with OPI products), but does anyone know if can I still open a secondary a/c and purchase products (silk/fibre wrap to add to my Fabric salon starter kit) even if I haven't received my VTCT certificate yet? I have my VTCT registration number and a letter from my college stating that I have passed and they have sent off for my certificate (have been waiting ages)! My friends are desperate for me to try it out on them now, but I don't want to use all of my products and then have to wait ages before I can replace them! Can't afford the Fabric conversion course at the mo either!

Hope this makes sense!

Sue

Suzy Q said:
I've done a search, but don't think this particular question has been covered before but.....

I'm not Creative trained yet (VTCT with OPI products), but does anyone know if can I still open a secondary a/c and purchase products (silk/fibre wrap to add to my Fabric salon starter kit) even if I haven't received my VTCT certificate yet? I have my VTCT registration number and a letter from my college stating that I have passed and they have sent off for my certificate (have been waiting ages)! My friends are desperate for me to try it out on them now, but I don't want to use all of my products and then have to wait ages before I can replace them! Can't afford the Fabric conversion course at the mo either!

Hope this makes sense!

Sue
Perhaps order a 'Try-Me-Kit'. Call Creative HQ on 0113 275 5719.

I have a Salon Starter kit, but just want to get refils. I reckon I'm just gonna have to be patient and wait for my cert to come though - although I've been waiting 3 months now, and I'm starting to pull my hair out! Very frustrating when you know you've passed and still can't buy anything cos you don't have any proof that you've qualified......

wannabe said:

x

Damn! I'm only a few miles from Maidenhead and intended to train there in future! Would like to go where there will be a one stop nail shop though! What's your final decision then Wannabe?

Have any of you seen the new ads in the trade mags - WE DID IT ON PURPOSE.... 'You too can become part of the Legend' - you can purchase all these products now etc etc with images of all the products you can buy??

OK - the girls have answered but to BUY at a OSNS you must show proof of business with business card etc or certificate - the general public CAN NOT just walk in and buy :eek: - of course they can't :Scared: we have had this policy for 15 years but our competitors LOVE to tell their customers 'Oh no you can't buy and CND unless trained'... so now you know... providing you are TRAINED or are a therapist with the relevent certs etc you can buy most things JUST NOT THE PRO L+P / Gel products! HTH's:biggrin: :!:

Latest posts

Back