Open pores and blackheads!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cey

Reaction score
Hey guys what's the best technique on removing blackheads and eliminating large pores?
On my clients I usually use a stainless steel tool which I am not too keen on to extract.
Any suggestions?
Thanks x

I think large pores are among the most difficult to eliminate. But with regular exfoliating and keeping pores free from congestion they will appear smaller. Also regular glycolic or high percentage retinol will tighten pores.

As for blackhead elimination it took me a while to master a technique. I do find the nose difficult and after I steam the client I put a biore strip on the nose. Then with gloves and a tissue for maximum grip I roll over the skin with my fingertips. I may use both manual and a comedone extractor on a really stubborn one.
I then do massage with the strip still on and by the time the massage is finished, the strip is ready. I go over the nose once more to ensure all congestion is gone. This is more comfortable for the client too.
Hope this helps!

Thanks beauty that's fab xxx

Latest posts

Back